• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I guess I'll give y'all the extended intro. Forgive the "y'all", by the way. Have I mentioned I'm from Kentucky?

I'm 25 and I'm from Kentucky. I've been interested in diapers for a long time, ever since I was a kid after I was potty-trained.

However, I was diagnosed with ulcerative collitis about four years ago.

At first, I thought that I was having simple stomach issues after eating something that I probably shouldn't have... but then, while at work and feeling otherwise fine, I suddenly filled my pants while organizing the stockroom. I told my boss and, luckily, she was actually on my side and felt really bad for me. I worked at a Hollister as the backstock manager back then and, considering the situation, she let me clean myself up in the bathroom then gave me a different pair of pants to go home in (she'd probably get fired by the company if they found out, considering it was one of the store's pairs of pants, but I'm not about to drop names; she didn't have to be that cool about it and I'm thankful).

Since then, I've had to wear protection pretty much 24/7. I don't always have an accident, but it can happen and it does happen frequently. I keep a diaper bag fully-supplied at all times now, just in case of emergencies.

The odd thing though? (Or maybe normal thing, within this particular community anyway)

Because of my already established inclinations, I don't mind it at all. I mean, I've told my close friends about my situation, and they respect it, but I haven't told anybody about the actual secret; that I enjoy it. Man, that'd be HARD to explain.

I have a few other health issues (no worries, none of 'em deadly like MS or cancer or anything), so I luckily qualify for government paid support. I have the ability to supply myself with diapers easily and, even luckier, my co-workers at my current job don't mind my issue either. At first, it made getting to know them kind of hard... you know how the whole "that guy wears diapers" thing kinda weirds people out. They were wary around me at first, but I'm the kind of guy who cracks jokes really often, so eventually they warmed-up and got to know me.

All in all, I'd say that things have worked out really well. At first, doing my diaper business in private was tons of fun, but then the real deal hit me and I had to wear them all the time. That was scary. I had to take a secret passion and essentially move it into my everyday life. It's so strange when something like that happens.

But now? Well, I've managed to integrate things pretty well. Nobody needs to know that I enjoy my situation. Nobody needs to know that if I accidentally mess myself, I love it. And even then, I'm the kind of guy that goes and cleans himself up immediately (unless I'm at home in private). Because another kind of guy I am is one that doesn't want others to have to smell me when they don't want to (totes rude).

My name is Jessie [LAST NAME EXPUNGED]. I wear diapers 24/7 and... it's pretty great. Who are you?

Reactions: Marka
Hello Jessie and welcome to the group.

This is a very interesting story and what brings you here. But so that we can get to know you better outside of the Diaper realm, could you please take a moment to tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Sure, yo =) .

Outside of work I'd like to consider myself a gamer. Right now I'm really into Fallout 4, for example. I've been into the franchise since I was a kid; something about a lone guy or gal wandering the wasteland and bringing back civilization really catches me. I'm trying to do a CQC run right now, punching all the things until total victory. Time will tell if this is a valid strategy for me when I'm getting shot at by 50 raiders.

Aside from games, I'm a big fan of film and film critique (my favorite directors are Alfred Hitchcock and Danny Boyle). I really enjoy getting to sit down with friends to watch a great movie, especially if I can surprise them with one that they haven't seen and I'm sure that they'll enjoy. Heck, I even enjoy watching absolutely terrible films, so long as I'm hanging out with my friends. The first time I ever watched The Room it was because a buddy of mine bought some beer and convinced me to drink with him and watch it. We had a blast.

Outdoors, well, I'm a Kentucky boy. I like hiking trails (further south because there's far less woodland up north), fishing, and definitely camping. The Red River Gorge is my favorite camping spot, btw; the places that you can go there are breathtaking and all within a 3 hour drive from where I live. Watching the hawks fly over the treetops from over the ridge is probably my favorite thing to do there.

Jessi said:
Sure, yo =) .

Outside of work I'd like to consider myself a gamer. Right now I'm really into Fallout 4, for example. I've been into the franchise since I was a kid; something about a lone guy or gal wandering the wasteland and bringing back civilization really catches me. I'm trying to do a CQC run right now, punching all the things until total victory. Time will tell if this is a valid strategy for me when I'm getting shot at by 50 raiders.

Aside from games, I'm a big fan of film and film critique (my favorite directors are Alfred Hitchcock and Danny Boyle). I really enjoy getting to sit down with friends to watch a great movie, especially if I can surprise them with one that they haven't seen and I'm sure that they'll enjoy. Heck, I even enjoy watching absolutely terrible films, so long as I'm hanging out with my friends. The first time I ever watched The Room it was because a buddy of mine bought some beer and convinced me to drink with him and watch it. We had a blast.

Outdoors, well, I'm a Kentucky boy. I like hiking trails (further south because there's far less woodland up north), fishing, and definitely camping. The Red River Gorge is my favorite camping spot, btw; the places that you can go there are breathtaking and all within a 3 hour drive from where I live. Watching the hawks fly over the treetops from over the ridge is probably my favorite thing to do there.

Welcome and excellent introduction. I've watched a few of the Hitchcock films and I really enjoy them. I remember seeing Psycho as an 11 year old and being scared to death. I love the ending of "When Strangers Meet on a Train". My wife and I watched "The Birds" on TV a couple of Saturdays ago, and it was fun. As a kid, I loved to get scared and watching scary movies was one way to do that. Now I write scary stories. I have one on our site titled, "The House at the End of the Hill". In my normal life, I'm a professional musician, classically trained in organ and piano.

Jessi said:
Sure, yo =) .

Cool! Sounds like there's always something fun to do then! :)

Hiya and welcome! I'm also from Kentucky, funnily enough.

I love video games, and I really want to get Fallout 4, it just looks so amazing!

Watching films with friends always is an awesome plan. It seems like you can never go wrong with a movie night :). What Genre of films do you like the best? I'm a big fan of action-comedy, but lately have been getting more into the horror movies.

It's been awhile since I've done anything like hikes and such, I think I've been to The Red River Gorge before. I love nature in general though, especially waters. Have you been to the Indian Staircase before? It's really quite amazing.

Jessi said:
Sure, yo =) .

Hey there, and welcome to the group! I think you're likely to find some interesting discussions to join in on.

I grew up in Kentucky as well. I spent a lot of time in Red Rive Gorge as a kid. I LOVE that place. I always go visit any time I'm back in Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back