• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction, pals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello friends!

I am a student, currently living somewhere. :eek:
I don't quite know how to describe my personality, but I'm a boy who likes to tell jokes, help people and enjoy some alone time when I can. I guess you could say I'm an introvert. I keep a few close friends, which I try to invest heavily into. I just finished a year study in Ex. Philosophicum (Ethics and philosophy history course). This Fall I will be studying Criminology, Archaeology, or Social Anthropology. Needless to say I really find social science interesting. :smile1:

I decided to make an account on ADISC because I was tired of lurking, pretty much. I am a DL, and that's why I'm here. My other interests include weightlifting, working out, playing video games, and hanging out with friends. Occasionally i go out drinking but that's maybe like once every other month.

I'm not quite sure what I'm hoping to get from this site, maybe some more insight into my own interests? We shall see :detective3

Hello Strong and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back