The Call to...Munch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey all, after several years of being a milquetoast in terms of socializing within the community, I have decided to seek out munches but have not found any. Not just near me, but anywhere. Seems that nobody is doing munches anymore and I figure this can change if we all do something about. Through personal experience, people out there experience loneliness and confusion regarding their identity and attending munches and getting to know others in a safe manner helps. Perhaps we can have a sticky about munches here on ADISC and those who are on other medias can advertise munches on said sticky. This is just an idea of mine because from my perspective, there's nothing. No sense of support aside from online. Despite being surrounded by such a great community, I still feel lonely.

BinkyBoi said:
No sense of support aside from online. Despite being surrounded by such a great community, I still feel lonely.

It very much depends on where you are... have you had a look on LittlesMunch.com? You don't list your location, but if you're in a big city in North America there might well be something near you... The ABDL population is small and very spread out, so off-line contact is hard to find outside of major cities.

I used to run a ABDL munch. I tried posting info for munches here and the threads got shut down for safety reason. Fetlife is the best place to plan the kinds of things from. Message me if you want any advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back