• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSylveonBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You can call me Angel! I'm a 22 year old, (going on 4 or so), queer, pierced and tattooed, transman Little kitty boy. I'm engaged to a beautiful person who supports me in all I do, especially my search for a caregiver and my habit of being a Little one. I'm also interested in ab, I only have a paci and sippy cup at the moment, am ordering some nice cuddly jammies, but unsure if I want to go as far as diapers.

As long as you're friendly and willing to talk I can usually carry on a conversation with most anyone. To be forewarned I'm a fairly silly and goofy person so I'll joke and laugh about things a lot. You can usually catch me watching cartoons, playing video games, or chatting with close friends.

Some of my favorite cartoons are nearly anything Scooby Doo, the old Looney Toons, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Teen Titans Go! , Tom & Jerry, Phineas and Ferb, The Legend of Korra, and many more. Regular show wise I'm usually watching Law & Order SVU, Oddities, Myth Busters, Dirty Jobs, Buying Alaska (a lot of those kinds of shows), and spooky haunting shows on various channels.

My music is all over the place from techno, to rock, to pop, kpop, jpop, somesomesome rap, country, and alternative.

I'm currently playing Trickster in the games department and Skyrim (or the Elder Scrolls console games period) and the KH series are my favorites of all time. Besides Midna from the Zelda games. ♥ I have a tattoo planned for her along with many more in the future + piercing ideas (hello septum maybe?).

Feel free to chat me up! Don't be afraid that I'll bite...fear my hug and snuggle attack instead. >:3

That was a great intro Angel! Welcome! You mention a lot of things - video games cartoon, music and even tats - that a lot of other members here enjoy. You will have many, many friends here, I'm sure. It's always great to have a SO who accepts your interests. Have fun here!

Hey there, now that's a busy intro... :) sounds like you're enjoying life. I'm fairly sure with that mile long list lol you'll definitely find some kindred spirits here. Otherwise plenty of threads to just be silly and have some fun. Welcome

zipperless said:
That was a great intro Angel! Welcome! You mention a lot of things - video games cartoon, music and even tats - that a lot of other members here enjoy. You will have many, many friends here, I'm sure. It's always great to have a SO who accepts your interests. Have fun here!

Heehee thank you! I just tried to give people a good picture of who I am, which is all over the place, but I have fun with it! Thanks for the encouragement, I'm totally glad that I introduced myself now because it seems like you guys are a fun group. c:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you too Ozbub! I'm just the type of person who likes to have a good time and talks too much. I'll probably just be as silly as can be, looking forward to it. xD

LilSylveonBoi said:
Heehee thank you! I just tried to give people a good picture of who I am, which is all over the place, but I have fun with it! Thanks for the encouragement, I'm totally glad that I introduced myself now because it seems like you guys are a fun group. c:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you too Ozbub! I'm just the type of person who likes to have a good time and talks too much. I'll probably just be as silly as can be, looking forward to it. xD

Hi and welcome. I'm glad you joined as I always appreciate people who have a good sense of humor. I often kid around and it's surprising how many people don't always get it, because of course, it's in print. Anyway....welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back