• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hallo Jeder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenieTheFilly

Greenie the Filly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi, i'm tyranover! I joined last night, and figured I may as well introduce myself. I'm 19, functionally incontinent (although not on purpose), and a game design major in my neck of the woods. Currently dealing with mad allergies because of the time of the year, which is oh so fun.

I like Video games, Youtube, Billiards, and animals. I listen to folk, punk rock, and rap/hip hop. I consider myself relatively active, as I walk several miles a day (on average). As you may have noticed in the title, I'm also in the process of learning German which is very fun.

Nice to meet y'all!

Hi I also just joined recently. I also like youtube!:)

Good luck with german. I live in the Netherlands so I learned some German at school.

Gruss dich!

tyranover said:
Hi, i'm tyranover! I joined last night, and figured I may as well introduce myself. I'm 19, functionally incontinent (although not on purpose), and a game design major in my neck of the woods. Currently dealing with mad allergies because of the time of the year, which is oh so fun.

I like Video games, Youtube, Billiards, and animals. I listen to folk, punk rock, and rap/hip hop. I consider myself relatively active, as I walk several miles a day (on average). As you may have noticed in the title, I'm also in the process of learning German which is very fun.

Nice to meet y'all!

Hello and welcome to the site. It took me less than one semester in college to fail first year German...sigh.

I"m a professional musician, so I'm curious, what kind of folk music do you enjoy listening too? I'm an older member, so I was into folk when it was first a think in the '60s. (I was a kid...honest) There was some great music coming from that genre like the old ballads, Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Bob Dylan, of course, but people like Phil Oaks as well. Have you heard of Eric Anderson? He had some great ones like Violets of Dawn and Thirsty Boots. Anyway...welcome!

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. It took me less than one semester in college to fail first year German...sigh.

I"m a professional musician, so I'm curious, what kind of folk music do you enjoy listening too? I'm an older member, so I was into folk when it was first a think in the '60s. (I was a kid...honest) There was some great music coming from that genre like the old ballads, Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Bob Dylan, of course, but people like Phil Oaks as well. Have you heard of Eric Anderson? He had some great ones like Violets of Dawn and Thirsty Boots. Anyway...welcome!
I had heard of Eric Anderson. Never had a chance to give him a listen, though. I listen primarily to punk folk. My favourite series is "Right away, Great Captain" which is 3 very distinct sounds through 3 albums. Kevin Devine is a big one as well, his earlier stuff is more folk like. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment, though.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Hallo, Ich bin Jamie. Wilkommen Aug adisc. Sorry I. Not very good at German I hope that's alright

Hey Tyranover, nice to meet you, welcome aboard!

I studied a little bit of German in middle school and I get to keep it sort of alive thanks to the sporadic road trips that bring me to (or across) Germany (I'm from Italy).

Living in the neck of the woods sounds pretty cool to me tbh!

Freundlichen Grüßen ;)

tyranover said:
I had heard of Eric Anderson. Never had a chance to give him a listen, though. I listen primarily to punk folk. My favourite series is "Right away, Great Captain" which is 3 very distinct sounds through 3 albums. Kevin Devine is a big one as well, his earlier stuff is more folk like. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment, though.

I've listened to some of that as well via Sirius XM, Coffee House, I think.

jAMIEISAWESOME said:
Hallo, Ich bin Jamie. Wilkommen Aug adisc. Sorry I. Not very good at German I hope that's alright
Haha yeah Ich bin nicht fließend en deutsch. So no worries.

quattrus said:
Hey Tyranover, nice to meet you, welcome aboard!

I studied a little bit of German in middle school and I get to keep it sort of alive thanks to the sporadic road trips that bring me to (or across) Germany (I'm from Italy).

Living in the neck of the woods sounds pretty cool to me tbh!

Freundlichen Grüßen ;)
Ironically I live in a desert.[emoji14]

dogboy said:
I've listened to some of that as well via Sirius XM, Coffee House, I think.
Yo, haven't heard of them but I'll check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back