Thinking about getting a Onsie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleepers are great but I can't imagine paying that much for one. I think my most expensive one was less than half that with shipping from the states. Right now you can buy them in stores.

I want to get the green/red dinosaur they have, but at $225, I don't think I will be getting it, as that is just stupid expensive. Plus the foot size is 12 max and my shoe size is 13, so I'm not sure my foot would fit?

I'd first attempt to make my own while looking at their images, but I'd have to first learn how to sew though :confused:

I just ordered one from Baby Pants, and it was only $24.99 US.I ordered a 4X Large because they shrink with repeated washing. Binkygirl can advize you as to good places to order onesies and sleepers. That's how I found out about the Baby Pants site. Good luck!

BabyBambi said:
So do you have any onsies that you really like?

I've got a couple of sleepers from The All-In-One Company. I agree. They are very expensive, but I have enjoyed mine. I've got one of the cuddle fleece ones, that keeps me very warm during the winter, especially when I've lost power a few times. I've got another one that's not as thick of fleece and I love it as well.

I'm also small enough, that I can wear boy sized clothes. I haven't seen any this year or last year, but stores here in the US like Target would also carry sleepers in the boys department. I was amazed when I discovered them a few years back, so I bought a bunch of them. And for several years in a row, I'd make a trip to the nearest Target store (about 100 miles away), and pick up a few of the new patterns that they had in the XL size. Now it seems that they are only selling them up to size M or L, and I can't fit into those. Guess they just weren't selling well in other areas, and they stopped producing them. But I'm good. I've still got a bunch of them stored away that I haven't even got to use yet.

The perks of the custom vs. stock! Besides I can't get a fox onsie anywhere els that I know of!

BabyBambi said:
Still not sure if it's worth it but I'll think about it ^^. So do you have any onsies that you really like?

I bought myself a wolf onesie from AIO Company as an xmas gift. I love it. They're expensive, and I wouldn't recommend going out and ordering a dozen, but at least one is nice to have. My only major complaint is that the ears on the hood face out to the sides rather than forward like most animal's ears actually do.

BabyBambi said:
The perks of the custom vs. stock! Besides I can't get a fox onsie anywhere els that I know of!

I completely understand. I got one of my fursona's coloring. I don't think I could have gotten one anywhere else other than the All-In-One Company. Yeah, custom is wonderful, but costly.

Yea I noticed that on the pics of ears lol

I also considered the AIO company for my first footy (or onesie?) a couple months ago, but they were so expensive (especially with shipping to the US) I decided to get one from Snug as a Bug for a discount (it was on sale) to see if I would even like it. I love it, although I can already see some wear from it after a couple months.

BabyBambi said:

You could try here. It's still expensive, but you don't have to deal with shipping costs.

I have bought a few different sleepers and footie sleepers, some from stores like Walmart. It seems they are easier to get now in adult sizes. The store ones are OK for the price and that is all. Some of the on-line ones are heavier and better quality which is what you are paying for.

WildRoseBaby said:
Sleepers are great but I can't imagine paying that much for one. I think my most expensive one was less than half that with shipping from the states. Right now you can buy them in stores.

stores as in like mainstream walk in stores? because I'd totally buy a onesie from walmart. The ones I have found and liked are so expensive my bf would never go for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back