• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introducing myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaineerdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why hello everyone!! I am currently a NEW USER to this websitr. I've been reading posts from this website for almost a year now an finally round up the courage to become a Adisc member! :)
So first things first... I'm mountaineerdl, I am 24 years of age! (i will reveal my name eventually. I.e private messages an such) judging by my name you can safely assume that i am from West Virginia lol. In my opinion I consider myself to be a DL (aka diaper lover). I truthfully just love the feeling of diapers around my waist an the warm cozy feelings they bring as well ;). I'm not into the whole adult baby part at all.There's nothing wrong with it. I just have no desire or curiosity associated with said subject. Iv only been wearing diapers for around d
2 years I believe? Or maybe 1 I'm not for sure lol. Sounds terrible right? Lmao. Anyways I mainly just love to wear diapers for fun. I'm not dependent nor incontinence or anything. Now once in a while I will wet my diaper just a little bit if it is only convenient. My main goal on this site & becoming a member is to help answer questions that may or may not be of the same subject in general, and to actually obtain my very first diaper loving friend an grow a great friendship together that will last for years! An maybe even find a romantic relationship someday :) which I forgot to mention" I AM STRAIGHT " I AM A MALE WHO LIKES/ ATTRACTED TO FEMALES. Just wanted to make sure that was clear so there would not be any confusion right off that bat lol. Anyways could go on & on but I will leave it at that!

I would be honored to hear everyone's experience an experiments in the Diaper Lover world I guess we will call it? Lol I'd love to share stories an opinions with everyone on here so please if you want, send me a private message or such an I shall be more than glad to respond an interact with you ! BTW don't be shy I don't bite lmao

THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY INTRO ABOUT MYSELF!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AN I WILL HOPEFULLY TALK TO EVERYONE SOON! :)

Hello mountaineerdl and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative intro for your diaper side, but we would like to get to know you better. Would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back