The best things with SAP-diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've got very good experience when I use different diapers in pee sports and all of these diapers have given me different experiences of sexual feelings. The best things with SAP diapers, which can also be called Jelly diapers, are that they´re very pleasant diapers that behave really fun everytime I flood them.

There is very thick jelly inside them, and it goes to pee in them multiple times for several minutes. SAP - diapers can be completely flooded many more times than conventional cellulose material diapers. Diaper shape and color becomes more and more clear the more you pee in them. The SAP-diapers are the new modern disposable diapers that has an incredibly arousing filling consisting either of cotton fluff and jelly pillows or just jelly pillows that swells unimaginably much every time I flood them.

SAP - diapers also behave very strangely and takes a very funny shape when I flood them and everytime I do that I experience an unimaginable and very strange erotic feeling very similar to the gel pads tickles to little teasing multiple orgasms. This feeling is so incredibly exciting as I get mad and flood those SAP diapers over and over again. SAP diapers are crazy exciting and I have therefore chosen these diapers to my favorites to pee on.

Attachments

• 20141018_230025.jpg
    20141018_230025.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back