Hooded bath towels

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
There are some fun hooded bath towels out there. Check out Tubby Towels: same themed hooded towels for adults and toddlers, appropriately sized. http://tubbytowels.com/towels.html
I wanna get a bunny towel.

I have a Hello Kitty hooded towel~

They are really great and keep you warm if the house is too cold~ <^.^7

Those look neat! I'd get the fox or the T-Rex.

I want the Olaf and the monkey but they're all nice!!

I would love one. I'd end up acting like a jedi for fun.

Just died. Want one so bad but, it being $67 (shipping included), it's a little out of my price range.

yah I like them to

Nice <3

Will have to pick one up

I much prefer robes or wraps, of which I have way to many of, lol.

My super fuzzy Joe Boxer fushia (bright pink) hooded fleece robe, great for winter!
I have totally slept in nothing but this, well and a diaper now :( , more times then I can count, it is just that comfy and cozy!

Oh, I have one of these: Super Cute! Hello Kitty bath wrap it closes with velcro across the top of your chest, did I mention So Cute! Yes I am a child. But it's in the juniors section. lol

And when I actually want to at least "look" like an adult, lol.
I have my VS Love Pink terry robe, red with cute pink polka dot trim, great for winter too!

And of course I have two shorty satiny robes, "grown up" red and "not so grown up" pink with red hearts, lol.

The more and more I examine my wardrobe, the more I realize I have been a "grown up" teenager for far longer then I think I care to admit too, lol.

**** update ****
Yaaaaaaa ............. I probably went a bit off on my own there, didn't I? :D

Last edited:
i so want the bunny

I've seen these before and have wanted one ever since! I would love to have the golden bear or the pink bunny. C:

I bought one of these a few months back (it's a different brand though) and it is adorable.

kitterdafoxy said:
I bought one of these a few months back (it's a different brand though) and it is adorable.

Oh? I'd be interested in knowing where you got yours and how it compares. Or how you like it, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back