• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewo im new and looking for more friends in the community <3

babyelena

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hewo!! Im Elena. Ive been a little openly since I was 16, im now 22 and just today tried my first diaper. It boosted my little space so much and im soo happy!!

My little space has been a journey growing up in a very abusive home. Ive always felt 'little' or had the headspace I just didnt know what it was until years ago. Im SO happy to be myself and keep exploring. Im not new to being a little but am new to dips!

I want to keep learning, exploring and make friends in the community too feel free to talk to me!

Hi Elena! Welcome to the site! We're a friendly bunch here so I'm sure you will have no problems making friends. What are some of your interests besides littlespace? You might also like to try Discord for rp. We have a channel.

Hello Elena,
Welcome to the :grouphug:
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, besides your AB/DLing Please?

ESPF said:
Hello Elena,
Welcome to the :grouphug:
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, besides your AB/DLing Please?

*hugs* [emoji175]

I like gaming, ballet, anime, singing, cosplay, Kpop, spicy food, crafts, plushies and traveling [emoji1407]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scaramouche said:
Hi Elena! Welcome to the site! We're a friendly bunch here so I'm sure you will have no problems making friends. What are some of your interests besides littlespace? You might also like to try Discord for rp. We have a channel.

That sounds like fun!! [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back