Hobbies and intrests

Status
Not open for further replies.

RzHeck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey I'm curious as to what some of the community members do in their spare time, besides the obvious. For example I'm a rock climber I started the beginning of this year but I freaking love it. Is there anyone else who's a avid climber. Or do you have another hobby that you absolutely in love with?

I am all about my reef aquarium hobby (addiction? the line is blurry). Growing coral and raising fish takes up much of my free time and money. Rock climbing sounds like a ton of fun though. I wish I were in shape enough to get into it.

Jeepin', hiking, fishing, shooting, bowling, sailing, swimming, using my smoker, gardening, landscaping...I guess I pretty much like being outside.

Definitely outdoorsy here, except I am a bit time-poor with work.

Kayaking, fishing, SUPing, outdoor rock climbing, quad skating, longboarding (skateboard), amongst other things.

Trail running is a big passion at the moment, helps me knock off some stress on a pinch.

The aquarium sounds awesome! What kind of fish do you have in it? You should send a picture too, you have me intrested.

My biggest hobby is drawing. Also enjoy playing videogames.

Gotta ask ps4 , Xbox, or pc

- - - Updated - - -

Your an interesting character do you play alot of Minecraft or am I reading you wrong Minecraft kid?

Last edited:
Camping, boating, hiking, hunting, drone-flying, electronics, programming, ham radio, photography, video production, retro video games, drawing, rock collecting... diapers...

I have two kids, so I'm also slightly into just about everything they're into--Pokemon, Minecraft, etc.

RzHeck said:
Mostly Nintendo and a little bit PC. I don't really own a super-duper-hightech-gaming PC, so there's a limit to which games I can play.

Last edited:
Gardening, to raise the good stuff, so I can cook!

I tinker with electronics.
I shoot video for a local public-access CATV channel.
Backyard Astronomy
Collecting Toys

RzHeck said:
The aquarium sounds awesome! What kind of fish do you have in it? You should send a picture too, you have me intrested.
current tank info: 40b with 29 gallon custom sump, synergy reef 16" ghost overflow, custom diy bean animal plumbing, recently acquired ecotech radion xr 30 and 2 ecotech vortech mp10 wireless pumps, some no name return pump. 5" space saver reef octopus skimmer. One pair black clowns (similar to the ones in my avatar) and rose bubble tip anemone, a tailspot blenny, a blue neon goby, a highfin redbanded watchmen goby paired with a tiger pistol shrimp and a huge variety of corals (I have a problem) Notable corals include (I am not making these names up) utter chaos palythoa, red planet acropora, mystic sunset montipora, tyree sunset montipora, bleeding black hole scolymia plus many more with less fancy names.

RzHeck said:

Mostly Nintendo and a little bit PC. I don't really own a super-duper-hightech-gaming PC, so there's a limit to which games I can play.

I'm a book worm. I like to study anything and everything. I get bored easily with most things, so it makes it difficult for me to pick what I want out of life.

I'm a musician and I recently bought a new piano, a Yamaha Avant Grand N2, so I've been enjoying playing and learning new pieces. I also enjoy writing and have several stories on this site as well as a novel on Kindle. I also enjoy riding my bike on our bike trail.

R/c scale trucks. And building ww2 models.

Acan said:
current tank info: 40b with 29 gallon custom sump, synergy reef 16" ghost overflow, custom diy bean animal plumbing, recently acquired ecotech radion xr 30 and 2 ecotech vortech mp10 wireless pumps, some no name return pump. 5" space saver reef octopus skimmer. One pair black clowns (similar to the ones in my avatar) and rose bubble tip anemone, a tailspot blenny, a blue neon goby, a highfin redbanded watchmen goby paired with a tiger pistol shrimp and a huge variety of corals (I have a problem) Notable corals include (I am not making these names up) utter chaos palythoa, red planet acropora, mystic sunset montipora, tyree sunset montipora, bleeding black hole scolymia plus many more with less fancy names.

That sounds scary awsome. I mean the only fish I've had is in a bowl, but your set up sounds like a monster tank. Thanks for sharing, your hobby is quite cool.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
I'm a musician and I recently bought a new piano, a Yamaha Avant Grand N2, so I've been enjoying playing and learning new pieces. I also enjoy writing and have several stories on this site as well as a novel on Kindle. I also enjoy riding my bike on our bike trail.

When did you start piano? As a kid I learned quite a bit from my grandmother but dropped it after a while.

- - - Updated - - -

KryanAshford said:
I'm a book worm. I like to study anything and everything. I get bored easily with most things, so it makes it difficult for me to pick what I want out of life.
So do generally read non fiction like historical documentaries?

Bike riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back