• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
hi im new here my name is fluffyhusky. i am a furry,babyfur and abdl among some other things im keeping private for now due to them being a little embarrassing.

im a big tennis fan and love to watch all kinds of tennis and i love to play computer games on my pc/ consoles i have.

i have a very childish personality and have ADHD which means i tend to get over excited a lot.

i love foods like toad in the hole and pizza and anything with lots of suger in it or tastes super good.

Welcome to ADISC fluffyhuskyABDL ^^
No need to worry about feeling embarrassed or judged around here. Everyone I've seen on this site has been extremely accepting and kind to one another and we've definitely got room for new friends.

I'm Sheepies, what kind of games do you like playing?

i mostly like to play games like fifa and tennis and rpg style games on my xbox360/ps4 and on my laptop i tend to play more strategy games like travian and thers such as runescape among many lol.

Hihi fluffy husky ^_^ nice to see I'm not the only furry joining as of late :)

rennecfox said:
Hihi fluffy husky ^_^ nice to see I'm not the only furry joining as of late :)

im a big fan of huskys :) hehe what kind of furry are you rennec ? oops im guesssing fox after seeing it in your name lol

fluffyhuskyABDL said:
i mostly like to play games like fifa and tennis and rpg style games on my xbox360/ps4 and on my laptop i tend to play more strategy games like travian and thers such as runescape among many lol.

Runescape! Oh man I used to be so addicted to that game back in middle school X)
Can't say I've ever played any sports games, but I do love a good RPG ^^
I've got xbox 360, ps4, wii u, and 3ds

Sheepies said:
Runescape! Oh man I used to be so addicted to that game back in middle school X)
Can't say I've ever played any sports games, but I do love a good RPG ^^
I've got xbox 360, ps4, wii u, and 3ds

what sort of games do you play on your consoles sheepies ? mabee we might have something in common lol

you'd be correct ^_^ I'm a red/fennec fox

Welcome, Husky. Hope you enjoy your stay around here. And Sheepies is right, there's no need to be embarrassed. We're a very accepting community. :)

Welcome Husky. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back