Not open for further replies.

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So ABU is expecting to put out a new line called little paws in January!!!

Looks Absolutely adorable!!!

Anybody have any info leaks on them yet???

(sorry if I'm really behind the curve on finding this out... just thought I'd put it out there... I'm excited!!!)

https://www.abuniverse.com/

:catsmile:

You are a little behind the curve, I'm afraid. ABU representatives provided details around the time of the Space launch. See the Space review. Essentially, Little Pawz will be the exact same nappy as the Space, but with an all-over babyfur print designed by Marci McAdam. I'm expecting something that looks similar to Crinklz.

I'm super excited for them, the print looks like it's gonna be adorable

I can't wait for them also ^.^ The space padding are my favorite so far.

I'm still waiting to try the space ones.

Mattew said:
I'm still waiting to try the space ones.

You don't know what your missing :biggrin:

parcelboy2 said:
You don't know what your missing :biggrin:

I just ordered a sample pack. Couldn't resist.

I hate to be a downer but chances are you're going to be paying more for the diaper's print than anything else.

I cant fit their new space diapers.

Oceltot said:
I cant fit their new space diapers.

We'll make you fit into one. I also got a sample back of SDK's in small.

I can't wait

SnowBlitz said:
I hate to be a downer but chances are you're going to be paying more for the diaper's print than anything else.

That is true. Just one diaper out of a case is wayyy too much for what its worth =/

Note said:
I'd buy a case if they weren't so overpriced and tightfisted. Until they start offering some decent deals, I'll stick with Aww So Cute Teddies for now.

Aww So Cute Teddies are more expensive per diaper than ABU's Space/Simple/Little Paws?

I think you are seeing something drastically different to what I can see.
80 ABU space diapers + shipping to NZ is 186 USD
80 ASC Teddies (without shipping) is 216USD
And - This is the kicker - Only 1 pack shipped internationally, so 10 diapers is $54 USD - Assuming 25% discount, that still 41 USD
40 pack of ABU Space is 100 shipped

I was really hoping that they were more like the Rearz prints :(

Am I the only one who is a tad disappointed with Little Pawz? Don't get me wrong, they're cute. But I was expecting more, considering that Marci McAdam was supposed to have designed the prints - it's not her usual style at all. I was expecting something more along the lines of Crinklz - big-eyed anthros in nappies, which is, after all, what she is known for.

Note said:
Except, ABU doesn't subsidize on bulk orders; they used to. Buy more from Aww So cute, save more. Add that to the discounts and selection of AB/DL accessories and you end up saving quite a bit... I wonder if they'll have another 40% off sale coming up? That'd be nice.

Actually I remember talking to a DF when ABU had flaky management and he reckons he got an 80 case of SDK's (on sale) for around $160 NZD, delivered. Not sure if he was stretching the truth but if that's the case they must've had one hell of a sale.

But for the record, I don't have anything against ABU and respect what they are doing, but I personally feel they could do better incentive wise internationally. But those that offer the best deal at the time will always get my money first.

The dollar was up around 95c, and might have had free shipping or something bizarre.
I'd like to disagree slightly about ABU - You buy a full case, they are discounted fairly heavily, whereas ASC seem to have fixed pricing regardless of quantity, so for one pack they will work out cheaper, and $30 USD shipping across the ditch is flippin amazing, god knows how they got that deal - I know how much it costs to get servers shipped the length of NZ

Akastus - Agreed. If they were like Crinklz I'd start going through my Space very quickly to make, well, space :p

I've got a couple samples (one medium and one large) of the ABU Space and can't wait to try them. I've heard amazing things about them so I've got some high expectations. Probably won't have a chance though till January when I can actually get some time off.

I haven't seen much on the Little Pawz except for a picture or two. I'm not really a DF or furry but I like animal prints and the way they looked. If they cost the same as the Space Diapers then I think that'll be fine, any more though and I don't think the price will be justifiable IMO. At this point, there isn't enough info about the Little Pawz. I'm just gonna wait till they post official info on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back