• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lurker Says Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowyFlurry

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there!

You guys can call me Snowy. I'm 19 and currently a student studying Computer Science. I'm a pretty easygoing person, but I tend to be a fairly quiet guy.

So why am I here?

I've been a DL for a while now, I suppose, though I've been keeping it to myself without really doing much about it, save for lurking around here. I suppose I just felt weird about it and reading through posts here gave me some needed support. I finally decided to join so I could be able to finally talk about it with people who could understand instead of keeping it all to myself.

As for more about me, some of my hobbies include cooking, drawing, and playing strategy games (Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4 being my favorites), and I love D&D as well.

And that's about it! I look forward to meeting you all!

Hello Snowy and welcome to the group.

Nice informative introduction.

I would like to invite you to join our "Foodie" group. We are always on the look out for new recipes in our recipe sharing.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello Lurker

I was a lurker here for years before joining, and then even after joining. It's only been in the past year or two that I've been more active. I remember I got email after a while saying that I had lost posting privileges because my account was inactive and had to make a thread here in "Greeting and Introductions" to be able to read threads and post again. Then there was a user named DiaperedBunny who was really rude about it because I just made the thread to get my privileges back and wasn't particularity interested in introducing myself at the time. :laugh: Lurkers unite! (separately and not on this forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back