North Shore Flex Supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm wondering if these are any good? I read a preproduction sample review which said that it leaked out the top where the padding ended. So have they been changed since they went into production? I'd like to order these as I'm planning on placing an order with North Shore soon.
Thanks!
Luvtowearpampers

These diapers are amazing! I highly recommend them. I have never tried "designer diaper brands" but I have been loyal to Molicare. Unfortunately they are discontinuing their plastic backed line so I have been stocking up on orders of cases ;)

paddedskibum said:
These diapers are amazing! I highly recommend them. I have never tried "designer diaper brands" but I have been loyal to Molicare. Unfortunately they are discontinuing their plastic backed line so I have been stocking up on orders of cases ;)

I'm talking about their new pull ups, not the North Shore Supreme diapers. I know of their quality.

luvtowearpampers said:
I'm talking about their new pull ups, not the North Shore Supreme diapers. I know of their quality.

Sorry for going off topic about that. I am sick with the Flu right now and I am running a high fever right now. Usually this sort of thing does not happen with me. So there's a pull-up style? I never knew they had one until just now. and I am going to erase my previous post as well.

I have not given them another go yet. I was very disappointed with the samples and felt that there were better products out there from lesser companies. They had a great start with the Supreme Briefs and I wish them the best. But, their pull-up product left much to be desired. Although much of that may be perceived due to the high quality and the home run they hit with their diaper right out of the gate. I would be interested in finding out if there are any actual differences with the sample and production products myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back