And now for something completely difFURent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

statik

Est. Contributor
Disclaimer: Please read this. Do not mention the title of the film, just refer to it as RH. I can't afford the risk of this being google searched and tracked back to my name. Again no full name mention of the title. RH only.

---

Well I I felt it was time that I run my own group art commission. Instead of talking about it I followed through on it. Of course I picked RH. What a lot of my friends don't realize my obsession with animated films is mostly due to my parents. I wasn't allowed to watch too many things without their permission, especially if it wasn't of God. I had no choice but to watch all the G, PG, and try to sneak in anything above that when the parents were gone. Thank you black box.

I do love this film and consider it's Disneys best. Which is crazy when you have to consider the fact it's one of Disney's most under budgeted films ever. They reuse the animation even in certain scenes. Yet it's such a perfect film to me. The story. The pacing. The characters. It's just on point. There's never been another film like it in my opinion. So thank you mom for being a crazy obsessed christian as weird as that sounds.

The artist name I can't mention unfortunately due to the nature of this site. Not professional.

This is the results of us butting our heads together and working hard to give this film the print it long deserves. Judging by the reaction to its reveal, I know we did it proud. Just countless nights watching the film back to back with notebook in hand. One night a bottle of vodka became part of that equation haha. Alright shutting up, enjoy.

8 color screen print, 1 layer gold metallic ink for the sun
Reg edition: 73
AP edition: 7

High res photo album here:: http://imgur.com/a/jCfyl/all <-- more photos even

09 - Bq0I6k8.jpg10 - nuPA6c7.jpg11 - pMqWlqb.jpg12 - aRE2Hse.jpg13 - YW3UebN.jpg14 - qw5FC2O.jpg15 - HgwhEc0.jpg

most people would say the lionking is the best disney film. but thats fine, everyone has their favorites.

Ohh cool. Very nice. They look great!

statik said:
Disclaimer: Please read this. Do not mention the title of the film, just refer to it as RH. I can't afford the risk of this being google searched and tracked back to my name. Again no full name mention of the title. RH only.

If you're concerned about it being in Google, we can move it to the EC forum (which wouldn't be in Google).

Neat pictures. :) Pretty cool. :)

HogansHeroes said:
If you're concerned about it being in Google, we can move it to the EC forum (which wouldn't be in Google).

Neat pictures. :) Pretty cool. :)

I doubt it would end up in google without doing some serious digging around.

kitterdafoxy said:

It boosts google's ratings though.

kitterdafoxy said:

Since the forums are public, it will be indexed by Google. Hard to say how likely it will be for a specific thread to pop up for a given search. ADISC has popped up in some surprising search results in the past (in fact, a Huffington Post journalist quoted an ADISC thread once ...)

The EC forum is visible to members only, and therefore, is not indexed by Google or any other search engine bot.

very cool stuff, I like the shot with Robin and the bow and arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back