Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When I was in college from 1994 to 1997 I wore the White Attends with the three blue tapes. Any idea where I can find same ones? Saw some on eBay but they are all MEDS and I probably need large.

THANKS!

lonewolf93 said:

They're not the same. They switched companies and quality took a drastic turn for the worse. I'm not sure where you'd go to find them. They're rare and typically expensive. They're not even that great by modern standards, but they're nicer than what can typically be had retail these days. Good luck in your search.

Trevor said:
They're not the same. They switched companies and quality took a drastic turn for the worse.

Thanks for pointing that out Trevor! I had no idea that was the case and I never want to give out false info.
I hope you find them BabyBride!

Yup I would buy them when they were sold in a box .
They used more paper pulp I think back then.
Then they sold went down hill from there.

You might want to check truck stops off the highway, I used to find so many things that were out of date there (90's pampers right next to new pampers, it was really surreal).

Related but slightly off topic I have a local small pharmecy that is selling "Incon-supplies" but the only thing they sell are Depend Boost liner's they were discontinued about 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back