Who else likes to hold until they lose control?

Amzz92

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's my favourite thing to do. I love getting to the point where I'm dancing up and down on the spot desperately holding my crotch. Eventually my bladder gives way and the relief is just heavenly.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, wetaccident, littledub1955 and 4 others
I sometimes will do that and have an accident in my pull ups

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, wetaccident, DiaperedGiorgio and 2 others
Amzz92 said:
It's my favourite thing to do. I love getting to the point where I'm dancing up and down on the spot desperately holding my crotch. Eventually my bladder gives way and the relief is just heavenly.
I am the same, I do it quite often and I agree the relief is heaven.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, Edgewater and 1 other person
I don't think it would work for me. I think that I would hurt myself before I lost control.

Reactions: Diprs2, Prillprillprill, realgood90 and 2 others
When desperate, while wearing some reliable protection, I like to go for a walk and act as normal as possible while holding. Then stop at the water fountain and get my hands under the water for 30 seconds.
Then, get back walking and sip some acidic juice. Then stop again, checking something on my phone.
Then walk for a bit more and keep feigning I'm not on the verge of peeing myself.
Each time I stop, the urge to go will be worse.
Sooner rather than later, I'll start dribbling. At first a little and progressively more.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, DiaperedGiorgio and 3 others
I did this as an empathy experiment, in an attempt to understand some things that a friend is experiencing due to medical challenges. I definitely don't recommend it. That is one of the most painful things I've done in a long time. I think part of that is probably because my bladder control is too good. Various urinary associated things hurt for over 24 hours. Doing it regularly is also associated with lasting damage and loss of ability to control it. I know some of you enjoy it, but just remember, not everything that feels good is a good idea.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, Prillprillprill and 4 others
For me no. That would cause to much pain for me to hold it. So I go often

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
I did this as an empathy experiment, in an attempt to understand some things that a friend is experiencing due to medical challenges. I definitely don't recommend it. That is one of the most painful things I've done in a long time. I think part of that is probably because my bladder control is too good. Various urinary associated things hurt for over 24 hours. Doing it regularly is also associated with lasting damage and loss of ability to control it. I know some of you enjoy it, but just remember, not everything that feels good is a good idea.
I just use the rapid desperation method. Drink all day and keep going to the toilet. By the evening, my bladder is tired and losing control becomes easy. I never get any pain, the moment my bladder reaches breaking point I wet myself uncontrollably. It's just all about making your muscles tired.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty, Edgewater and 2 others
I hope you aren't causing yourself any future issues. I'm glad you found something you enjoy, anyhow.

Reactions: LePew, littledub1955, mistykitty and 2 others
I used to do this a lot when younger until I decided I like never holding at all in diapers much better. Doing this also led to my first public messing accident as when the dam broke i started peeing hard and also started to mess that time and couldn't stop either .

• Sad
Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Amzz92 said:
I just use the rapid desperation method. Drink all day and keep going to the toilet. By the evening, my bladder is tired and losing control becomes easy. I never get any pain, the moment my bladder reaches breaking point I wet myself uncontrollably. It's just all about making your muscles tired.
If you drink acidic stuff and throw some coffe or tea in the mix, it works even better.
When you finally attempt to hold your bladder, pressure waves spike up really quickly and soon you get no chance to hold back.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Amzz92
PadPhilosopher said:
I hope you aren't causing yourself any future issues. I'm glad you found something you enjoy, anyhow.
If anything my bladder has become stronger. If I'm not doing the rapid desperation method I can hold over 1.5/2 litres easily.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Fiammaverde said:
If you drink acidic stuff and throw some coffe or tea in the mix, it works even better.
When you finally attempt to hold your bladder, pressure waves spike up really quickly and soon you get no chance to hold back.
I normally just drink water all day. Then in the evening I just drink cups of tea.

Reactions: littledub1955 and PadPhilosopher
In addition to the effects covered by PadPhilosopher one can also cause their bladder to stretch and result in serious medical issues. Just wear a diaper and wet it. Regardless of how one wets their diaper the end result is the same!

FYI: once your bladder is full, the urine backs-up into your kidneys and you are likely cause kidney damager - Please Stop!

Reactions: Sealander, TeeMousy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Wetting my diaper is easy: just let go of any urge, piddle into the diaper, keep going. As for "the other": when the urge hits, just relax, ignore it, keep doing what you're doing, stay relaxed. Within minutes, Nature does its thing automatically. Sphincters have a nominal degree of relaxed control until pressure builds up enough to just force things out.

Reactions: littledub1955, Sealander, Edgewater and 1 other person
That's never happened for me...

I can spend 12 hours holding back everything, and NEVER leak... But I'll be in quite a bit of pain from the pressure..

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I do, I do!!! I only do it rarely though, and in my 6th decade of enjoying it, so I have a pretty good system that works for me.

• Thinking
Reactions: wetaccident and PadPhilosopher
Edgewater said:
In addition to the effects covered by PadPhilosopher one can also cause their bladder to stretch and result in serious medical issues. Just wear a diaper and wet it. Regardless of how one wets their diaper the end result is the same!

FYI: once your bladder is full, the urine backs-up into your kidneys and you are likely cause kidney damager - Please Stop!
I recall once hearing about a woman who died from that. She was on a radio show contest trying to win a Nintendo Wii for her kid, they called it Hold your pee for a Wii.

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and Sealander
TeeMousy said:
I recall once hearing about a woman who died from that. She was on a radio show contest trying to win a Nintendo Wii for her kid, they called it Hold your pee for a Wii.
She died from electrolytic imbalance caused by all the water she drank in such a short time, not because she was holding for too long...

Reactions: Edgewater, TeeMousy and PadPhilosopher
TeeMousy said:
Sadly, I'm not surprised. Some people are too competitive for their own good already, then throw in mama love....😭

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater and TeeMousy
Back