Opinion: Tykables Overnight are the BEST

pjt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Give me a better option than this: I find them the most convenient and comfortable as well as super snug! Issue is only the price.

Reactions: littledreamers333
pjt said:
Give me a better option than this: I find them the most convenient and comfortable as well as super snug! Issue is only the price.
What you paying per unit
this will help me to give you a better answer

Here is the prices.

It’s coming up for $63 for 10 which is INSANE

• Thinking
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Case pricing if you get 80 is 2.87 ea.

pjt said:
It’s coming up for $63 for 10 which is INSANE
No way I pay £1.88pu base on a case of 40 with delivery charges from NRU UK
A pack of 10 comes in at £2.50pu with delivery

Last edited:
It's entirely preference, mate. I've tried enough diapers in my time to know that there's a time, a place, and a mood to determine what's the "best diaper of all time."

Personally I like my diapers on the thinner side and am a happy little camper with BetterDry Days. Best blend of nice plastic, great inside softness and containment, and perfect thickness. Overnights are pretty dang good, but sometimes they're too thick for me and i hate that I can never use the tapes very well off the landing strip when I roll up a used pair.

Then you got kiddo junior plus diapers, which are my personal favorite regression diaper for feel, but the 1 tape is never sufficient for the top coverage when my manhood is poking up. Tranquility ATN are my favorite cheap diaper to use and toss out without breaking the bank, but quality control is lacking. However, for cloth backed, the CVS generic fixed briefs are a really nice quality for cheap and easily accessible diapers.

Reactions: TigerDL and sbmccue
The overnights are my absolute favorite. They are always a must have for me. Are they the best performing now? No. Are they the cutest design? Probably not. But they have been my "old reliable" for years and I hope they never change them.

Reactions: BigKid25
I'd like to see them upgraded to a positional print. That's a pretty big selling point for me these days, if I'm going to shell out that kind of money.

But Tykables products are my favorite. I really like hook and loop tapes. Waddlers are the same as Overnights with (IMO) a better print. I also like cloth-backed, so I really like Animooz as well; and I think the design is great, though I know it's a bit controversial.

For what they are, I think Tykables' prices are pretty reasonable. PretendAgain TryAgains are the same as Animooz but they are more expensive. Tykables also includes tax in their list prices which makes the difference even bigger (at least if you live in Illinois like I do). Tykables are definitely my go-to. I'd just like to see them put out some even better prints. I think the most recently released prints are duds, but I guess we'll see how they perform.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtoddler96
pjt said:
They're also super loud, so not great for discretion.

odd1inSyde said:
They're also super loud, so not great for discretion

odd1inSyde said:
They're also super loud, so not great for discretion.
Yeah but like - they are super snug and comfortable. I just woudnt wear them out of the house though I am sure you could!

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Sealander said:
I'd like to see them upgraded to a positional print. That's a pretty big selling point for me these days, if I'm going to shell out that kind of money.

But Tykables products are my favorite. I really like hook and loop tapes. Waddlers are the same as Overnights with (IMO) a better print. I also like cloth-backed, so I really like Animooz as well; and I think the design is great, though I know it's a bit controversial.

For what they are, I think Tykables' prices are pretty reasonable. PretendAgain TryAgains are the same as Animooz but they are more expensive. Tykables also includes tax in their list prices which makes the difference even bigger (at least if you live in Illinois like I do). Tykables are definitely my go-to. I'd just like to see them put out some even better prints. I think the most recently released prints are duds, but I guess we'll see how they perform

Sealander said:

For what they are, I think Tykables' prices are pretty reasonable. PretendAgain TryAgains are the same as Animooz but they are more expensive. Tykables also includes tax in their list prices which makes the difference even bigger (at least if you live in Illinois like I do). Tykables are definitely my go-to. I'd just like to see them put out some even better prints. I think the most recently released prints are duds, but I guess we'll see how they perform.
They don’t go up NEARLY high enough (the wadlers) whereas the overnights are up to belly button!

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
pjt said:
They don’t go up NEARLY high enough (the wadlers) whereas the overnights are up to belly button!
I'm 95% sure that all of Tykables' diapers (or at least their Ultra diapers) are cut exactly the same.

I like Tykables Overnights a lot, but I have made Adventure Puffs my nightly diaper at $2.00 each for a case of 40, shipping included.

Reactions: BigAl2
I like the adventure puffs too. They will be my permanent night diaper after i use up my incontrol diapers. The incontrol i need a booster at night. And the boosters can get annoying. With the wet feeling.

Reactions: moorey
Back