LittleForBig trying to trademark "Babyfur"

Just another terrible company doing terrible things. I gave up my "BabyFur card" though, 😆.

• Thinking
Reactions: NabePup
MrBingston said:
Just another terrible company doing terrible things. I gave up my "BabyFur card" though, 😆.
Seems like a dime a dozen when a company does something stupid. Before this, L4B in my book was okay or at least I wasn't aware of any previous wrongdoings (which apparently isn't the case from what I'm hearing).

Why no more Babyfur card!?

NabePup said:
Seems like a dime a dozen when a company does something stupid. Before this, L4B in my book was okay or at least I wasn't aware of any previous wrongdoings (which apparently isn't the case from what I'm hearing).

Why no more Babyfur card!?
I've had bad experiences with a lot of Babyfurs online. It was to the point that using my Sona got me Targeted Harassment.

The only way I'll ever have peace and not have direct Harassment coming my way is to simply not use my Sona anymore; it has become synonymous with "Horrible person that deserves to be constantly Harassed" so I deleted my old self, and stopped going by known Usernames so people leave me alone.

Rather be an Unnotable, unknown Nobody, than an "infamous POS that deserves constant Harassment".

Last edited:
This just sounds goofy to be honest, I doubt they'd let a company trademark a phrase that's so "versatile" and wide ranging in terms of use-case and functionality.

That's like somebody trying to trademark "furry" or "furries" nobody would back that lol.

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
PhoenixSheppy said:
This just sounds goofy to be honest, I doubt they'd let a company trademark a phrase that's so "versatile" and wide ranging in terms of use-case and functionality.

That's like somebody trying to trademark "furry" or "furries" nobody would back that lol.
Didn't ABU win a lawsuit against Tykables regarding use of the word "Space" in the context of adult diapers?... I remember something like that happening a few years ago, reactions in the fandom were quite... divided x3

These kinds of laws can be really weird sometimes, and the verdicts surprising.
I'm curious how would it work if some European company got involved in the diaper industry, a lot of European countries trademark/patent laws seem to be more relaxed about such stuff. I remember when Apple tried to cancel a Polish online grocery store called "a(dot)pl", and they were basically told to stop behaving like clowns - just in legalese :D

(...maybe certain little vixen should start a diaper company and find out? o.o)

Back