I’m Gonna Be Babysat By A Mommy!

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I’m finally going to be babysat by an actual mommy in person next week and I can’t wait for it! She said she would change my diapers, feed me, and play with me! She told me she has baby food and I actually never tried eating baby food in little space before so I’m actually excited about eating baby food and drinking from my bottle from her. Also can’t wait to have the experience of having a diaper change! It’s only going to be a 2 hour session and I hope to make the best of it. I’m gonna make sure to drink a lot of liquids before the session to make sure I have to pee a lot. Energy drinks usually make me pee a lot so I’ll probably have one monster and a little bit of water.

Reactions: littlelandon1, tam1623, littledreamers333 and 10 others
Go you 👌 have a wonderful time.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
ChristianDiaperLover said:
I’m finally going to be babysat by an actual mommy in person next week and I can’t wait for it! She said she would change my diapers, feed me, and play with me! She told me she has baby food and I actually never tried eating baby food in little space before so I’m actually excited about eating baby food and drinking from my bottle from her. Also can’t wait to have the experience of having a diaper change! It’s only going to be a 2 hour session and I hope to make the best of it. I’m gonna make sure to drink a lot of liquids before the session to make sure I have to pee a lot. Energy drinks usually make me pee a lot so I’ll probably have one monster and a little bit of water.
Enjoy it. Very jealous

How exciting!

Seeing your location, hopefully not Mommy Madeline, given recent reports on here.

BabyTheleste said:
Seeing your location, hopefully not Mommy Madeline, given recent reports on here.
It’s not her no. She is more of a dom that participates in bdsm and age play.

Reactions: DLBIG and BabyTheleste
Beware energy drinks are extremely dangerous, one of my cousin friends died from them last month, theses things should be illegal, especially Monster, they are the worst, they contain so much bad things, it is able to dissolve metals, place a 1 cent in it for a week and see, it won't be there anymore, and you drink that...

CodyBaby said:
Beware energy drinks are extremely dangerous, one of my cousin friends died from them last month, theses things should be illegal, especially Monster, they are the worst, they contain so much bad things, it is able to dissolve metals, place a 1 cent in it for a week and see, it won't be there anymore, and you drink that...
I think it depends on the energy drink in question and yes things like Monster, Kick and Raw are bad for you. But sport energy drinks like Locuzade sport or Gatorade are probably okay in moderation plus since they’re designed to hydrate you and (unless you’re exercising or somewhere hot) that liquids got go somewhere most likely in your nappy!

Ohh that sounds amazing I'm so jealous hehe. Make sure n tell us how it goes 🙂

Reactions: denimchicken
Sounds great! 😊
My first time was only one hour, which was way to little time. But I still remember it, even though it is nearly ten years ago. 😁
Two hours is fine when you don't know the mommy, or haven't tried it before.

I wish you a wonderful experience!

That's so exciting I hope you enjoy yourself I'm 50 & my Mummy is a 24yr old girl very attractive and she loves to put me in my nappy white tights and blonde hair Mary Jane shoes and see me crawling around at her heels talking to me like a baby saying I look so pretty as a baby girl not a man xx

Reactions: mybebaby101UK, Weelilcorgibun, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
CodyBaby said:
There is no doubt that energy drinks are not the healthiest beverages to drink. My condolances regarding your cousin.

But you can't use the ability to dissolve certain metals for anything valuable. In that case, lemons and some other fruits – along with the hydrochloric acid in your stomach – should also be banned.
The thing with dissolving a penny, that is just useless scare-material. I wish that people would stop doing such things.

Reactions: babywolfboy
LittleTyke said:
There is no doubt that energy drinks are not the healthiest beverages to drink. My condolances regarding your cousin.

But you can't use the ability to dissolve certain metals for anything valuable. In that case, lemons and some other fruits – along with the hydrochloric acid in your stomach – should also be banned.
The thing with dissolving a penny, that is just useless scare-material. I wish that people would stop doing such things.
There's much more than just dissolving metals in Monster energy drinks there, the problem is they are such a big company that they have a department that look for classified info that they don't want people to know about their products online and they issue takedown notices on them. The only alternative that I feel is ok is Guru, they have a 100% biological natural ingredients and they're done with sugarcane.

DorothyPansy said:
That's so exciting I hope you enjoy yourself I'm 50 & my Mummy is a 24yr old girl very attractive and she loves to put me in my nappy white tights and blonde hair Mary Jane shoes and see me crawling around at her heels talking to me like a baby saying I look so pretty as a baby girl not a man xx
Does she look after any other babies or is she your girlfriend
I am in Chester and need a new Mummy x

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK
CodyBaby said:
There's much more than just dissolving metals in Monster energy drinks there, the problem is they are such a big company that they have a department that look for classified info that they don't want people to know about their products online and they issue takedown notices on them. The only alternative that I feel is ok is Guru, they have a 100% biological natural ingredients and they're done with sugarcane.
I believe that you completely missed my point.

I am not defending energy drinks, but would just like people to stick to relevant facts. I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, and faulty or irrelevant scary stuff.

sci
Newbaby110521 said:
I think it depends on the energy drink in question and yes things like Monster, Kick and Raw are bad for you. But sport energy drinks like Locuzade sport or Gatorade are probably okay in moderation plus since they’re designed to hydrate you and (unless you’re exercising or somewhere hot) that liquids got go somewhere most likely in your nappy!
Mother says - The best way to hydrate yourself is plain old water. If you also need the electrolytes because you have been dehydrated for a time or have exercised hard then add half teaspoon of salt and 1-2 tablespoon of sugar to 500ml of water. Or use things like diralite - a powder you can get from pharmacists that is recommended to parents when real babies have bad tummies. Seriously, just because it's a well known brand doesn't make any energy drink any more problematic than any other. Energy drinks are loaded with way too much "easy" sugars. These cause sugar spikes in the body which over time can increase your risk of diabetes. And caffeine - which in large amounts can cause heart problems. The problem is what may be considered "large" is different to each body. I can't tolerate caffeine at all for example. Then you have all the other crap they put into it.

Now if you are drinking because you want to pee try eating natural diuretics like cucumber, citrus fruits, water melon. Orange juice is a good one. And be careful because messing with your water balance can mess up your kidneys over time.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, CodyBaby and LittleTyke
CodyBaby said:
I’m aware that energy drinks are not healthy to drink but one for me is enough to make me pee a lot since I already have a sensitive bladder. I used to drink one at work but quit drinking them due to the fact that they made me have to pee constantly and it was embarrassing having my coworkers see me have to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes until it was out of my system. I do believe no one should drink more than one energy drink a day. I know some coworkers who drink two or three a day and doesn’t effect their bladder at all. Sorry to hear about your cousin’s friend.

It’s not her no. She is more of a dom that participates in bdsm and age play.
Dom types whom understand ABDL, and really want to engage to the role you envision are the best.

CodyBaby said:
OMG Let it go. we are not here for a health report or opinions on what to drink. It has nothing to do with this post.

Reactions: SoCalSwitch and BabyTheleste
BengieG said:
OMG Let it go. we are not here for a health report or opinions on what to drink. It has nothing to do with this post.
I'm sorry just want people to know that its very dangerous, I feel like its preventing some potential death, and its not against the rules of this group, you want to ruin your life, feel free to ignore my comments, I'm not there to judge anyone choice, just want to give them an honest recommendation to avoid theses products because I had a family member that died from it.

Back