Nappy Collection

jamie54

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What’s everyone’s nappy collection/stash like right now? I got all of mine out today and stacked them for the first in ages to see how many I had. I’m up to quite a good stash at the moment 😍👌🏼

Reactions: warmfeeling
Well I have probably 40 plus northshore mega-max 15 or so Crinklz 10 or so Huggies size 7 1 dry nights um 80 members mark size 7s, 50 or so Pampers swaddlers size 8. And 2 little for big diapers on the way.

I don't have a collection/stash

• Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner
dpcare said:
I don't have a collection/stash
You will in your future.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Seasonedcitizen
Around 60 Rearz diapers, and 10 more in 4 different brands.

Reactions: AndyPandy and warmfeeling
Probably somewhere between 40 and 60 including medical ones I cut the wings off of and use as stuffers. I'm trying to go for variety lately over just buying one or 2 packs at a time. Been using the newer generation of adult "underwear" lately so I'm not going through my tab style as fast.

theancientmariner said:
You will in your future.
not likely I don't collect diapers I receive supplies on a monthly basis I don't wear diapers for fun they are a necessitiy

Around 70-80 diapers if you combine all my stuff. My main usable stash around 40 diapers.

About 1,800 Goodnites/Drynites from US, Mexico, and South Korea, 10 packs of Goon Super Big and Night Junior (they are the same size), a pack of ABU Space, a pack of ABU Lil' Pawz, and a pack of Pokemon Huggies XL.

jamie54 said:
What’s everyone’s nappy collection/stash like right now? I got all of mine out today and stacked them for the first in ages to see how many I had. I’m up to quite a good stash at the moment 😍👌🏼
I’ve got about 30 Tena maxi active and about 20 Rearz Barnyards, I have been looking at re stocking soon, get a reel buzz looking for my next nappies, does anyone else?.

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Right now while writing this I have 164 diapers and 29 boosters a mix of lil soakers and teddy ultra kiddos, xp 5000 alphagators baby parade maybe 4 bags of tenas and more on the way this coming weekend/ week, inventoried on the diapstash app

I love counting things, so here goes...

I’m back...

23 white Megamax diapers.
18 Northshore Air Supreme diapers
26 various Certainty, Assurance and Stretch-Fit diapers bought at the pharmacy and Walmart.
38 pink Megamax diapers I bought for “special” occasions - a long time ago.

Oh, and one more large, white Megamax diaper I put-on last night before bed, and am still wearing now!

Reactions: Andrewgdfw and warmfeeling
warmfeeling said:
I’ve got about 30 Tena maxi active and about 20 Rearz Barnyards, I have been looking at re stocking soon, get a reel buzz looking for my next nappies, does anyone else?.
Yes! 😊👍

I dont have too much vintage stuff. I have 5 Baby Dry Medium Pampers from 1981, 2 Large Pampers from 1987 with Sesame Characters on them, 3 Adult Attends from the early 80s (wow are they crinkly!), 2 bags full of Large 1995 Attends which are pretty crinkly too.....thats as far as my vintage collection . As far as new stuff 2 Bags of Bambino Biancos, 2 full bags of Rearz Princess , 2 full bags of White Trest....I love all white plastic diapers.

I don't have much, I have 6 Seni Quatro left (I'm tracking the number in my meds app so I know how much are left!) and a couple of samples. My doctor and I finally managed to understand the prescription system to get them covered by insurance (after multiple iterations) so I'm waiting for a final confirmation from my online pharmacy and insurance and then I'll be ordering some Tena Pants and Slips!
I'd also like to try other brands but Tena is the most available one over here so I'm playing it safe for now.

Reactions: ryan8710
Let's see. I have 1 white Trest Elite, 1 Rearz Rebel, 3 Rearz Mermaids, 7 Little for Big Blue, around 50 Abena M-4 Premium - the kind that doesn't crinkle when you walk, and a bag of Amazon brand Pull-ups. I definitely want to get more colorful printed diapers, like Rearz, when I can afford it.

Reactions: AndyPandy
ryan8710 said:
Right now while writing this I have 164 diapers and 29 boosters a mix of lil soakers and teddy ultra kiddos, xp 5000 alphagators baby parade maybe 4 bags of tenas and more on the way this coming weekend/ week, inventoried on the diapstash app
20240518_154921.jpg
Plus a full bag of
28 tena Pro skin
Bag of teddy ultra
Kiddo lil soakers

Reactions: Lua24, BBBen and Traveler
Now that the weather is warm, I just wear overnight. My supply should easily last to the fall .

Kellycares said:
I love counting things, so here goes...

I’m back...

23 white Megamax diapers.
18 Northshore Air Supreme diapers
26 various Certainty, Assurance and Stretch-Fit diapers bought at the pharmacy and Walmart.
38 pink Megamax diapers I bought for “special” occasions - a long time ago.

Oh, and one more large, white Megamax diaper I put-on last night before bed, and am still wearing now!
Time to get into the 'pink', Kelly.

• Thinking
Reactions: Kellycares
Andrewgdfw said:
Time to get into the 'pink', Kelly.
Andrew, I’ve had those for months!

Back