What's your most recent AB/DL purchase?

Just received some of these to give a try. Used my first one overnight with a booster and the usual plastic pants. Has worked very well and no leaks.
sunkiss.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I got littforbig nappies via Amazon.

Attachments

• 20240509_150647.jpg
    20240509_150647.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: oldskool and Seasonedcitizen
I bought two pairs of pajama shorts. One with moose on them, the other with sloths. They aren't exactly ABDL but I definitely got them because they straddle the line!

81d-Dj9MKDS._AC_SX679_.jpg

713SqjCshOL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Reactions: oldskool and Seasonedcitizen
I'm waiting for my vary first order from kiddo I ordered two bags of teddy ultra, two bags of little pumpers, and one bag of xp 5000 I hope they are good 🙏I had to step out of my comfort zone because ABU sold out of me full time alphagators

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sealander
I bought the Rearz sampler pack from Diaper Sharks that someone else here recommended. It surprisingly came with a bunch of cute stickers!

Reactions: AndyPandy and Seasonedcitizen
googlyeyes467 said:
I bought the Rearz sampler pack from Diaper Sharks that someone else here recommended. It surprisingly came with a bunch of cute stickers!
I've made a few recent orders from DiaperSharks and they've been nothing short of amazing to purchase from! Not sure where I'll ever use some big Rearz stickers but it might be fun to hide them out and about where others put up stickers and see if anyone reacts. Their shipping discreetness is simply above and beyond, and each order I've gotten so far has come with a nice note from the owners. They've definitely earned my business.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy, googlyeyes467 and Seasonedcitizen
Diapers

Reactions: AndyPandy and Seasonedcitizen
Just purchased some segufix from etsy still waiting for it to make the journey across the Atlantic.

Traveler said:
I've made a few recent orders from DiaperSharks and they've been nothing short of amazing to purchase from! Not sure where I'll ever use some big Rearz stickers but it might be fun to hide them out and about where others put up stickers and see if anyone reacts. Their shipping discreetness is simply above and beyond, and each order I've gotten so far has come with a nice note from the owners. They've definitely earned my business.
Haha yea i ended up giving some stickers to a friend and put one on my laptop. Not sure what to do with the others yet but that sounds like a fun idea.

Yea they seem like a top notch business. I'm happy they exist.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and AndyPandy
I just received an order. I got a bunch of Abena M-4 Premiums (4 packs), and my first pair of plastic pants to wear over them (hopefully will help with leaking, since I usually wear my diapers for a while). I also got a pack of Nursery Blue from Little For Big, and it will be my first time trying that brand. Exciting!

I just got one of the old 80s Lite-Brites and some refill sheets. I had one like it when I was about 4 years old and loved it. I think I had it until I was around 9 or 10. It got broken at some point and thrown away. It's so much fun and definitely brings me back to my childhood! Also makes a cute night light!

DSCF3692.JPG

DSCF3686.JPG

Reactions: Traveler, Seasonedcitizen, AndyPandy and 1 other person
LilPaddedBunny said:
I just got one of the old 80s Lite-Brites and some refill sheets. I had one like it when I was about 4 years old and loved it. I think I had it until I was around 9 or 10. It got broken at some point and thrown away. It's so much fun and definitely brings me back to my childhood! Also makes a cute night light!

View attachment 136260

View attachment 136261
Aww... I got one from a family friend (used of course) when I was a kid.

Got this shirt today:

1000011995.jpg

Also got a hair trim to fix the ski jump at the bottom back so now it lays straight from the cowlick and rounds inward on the back when seen from the side.. Very boyish.

🥰😁🤭

Last edited:
IMG_9247.jpegGot this blanket today looking for another one

• Love
  • Celebrate
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, tobid03 and 2 others
ryan8710 said:
I'm waiting for my vary first order from kiddo I ordered two bags of teddy ultra, two bags of little pumpers, and one bag of xp 5000 I hope they are good 🙏I had to step out of my comfort zone because ABU sold out of me full time alphagators
Just got my package today and I'm super excited and can't wait to be changed into my pajamas/ bedtime diaper
20240516_164204.jpg
I also have two bags of boosters coming and maybe another 5 bags ( two tenas and 3 suprem fit lille healthcare) this weekend or beginning of next week

• Celebrate
Reactions: Bhurry1, Seasonedcitizen and LittleAndAlone
So for those that know me, I'm a middle and am not really too into 'baby' things - aside from diapers. But part of my schtick as a 'tween' is that I want to be toddlerized in some very specific ways - I spent most of my real childhood wishing I could be a big kid like normal - but still wear diapers and have a couple of other little kid experiences. Here is one vignette that I think set part of that in motion for me:

Vignette 4 - Are you a big boy? - 5ish

Lisa, a little girl who was in my kindergarten class lived across the street and a couple of doors down, she was my age and had a baby brother (gabe? I think that was his name) - I can remember going to her house one Saturday morning to play - and Gabe was running around in just a t-shirt and diaper and I felt that familiar sense of envy I always felt when I saw a kid getting to wear the diapers I was denied. Lisa said something to her mom about wanting a snack and she said sure and all three of us followed her mom to their kitchen. Lisa’s mom got down a couple of boxes of cereal and a carton of milk and put them on the table and then put a vinyl pocket bib on gabe, and also one on Lisa. She held one out to me - and asked if I needed one to keep from dripping milk all over me - I forgot her exact words but it was something to the effect of “Do you want a bib or are you too much of a big boy for one?” I felt like she knew my secret or something and I wanted so badly to say yes - especially since my peer and playmate was wearing one with no apparent embarrassment. But even at that young age I somehow knew I shouldn’t talk about wanting to wear diapers or be treated like a toddler and it put me in that same quandary I had been in at three - I was a big boy! I hated the feeling that being a big boy was somehow mutually exclusive with the things I wanted. My 5 year old existential crisis must have shown on my face and I think Lisa’s mom thought I was offended or indignant at the offer and she kinda reassured me that she just offered that I was still a big boy, and she put the bib away. I felt instant regret, and still do that I didn’t take her up on the offer! Since then Bib’s - but specifically the kind a toddler wears - not the terry ones, not the spit up kind - the you're learning to feed yourself kind have been part of my ‘thing’ too.

This etsy seller was gone for the better part of a year and popped back on line and I had to order - 11 year old me really looks forward to a bowl of froot loops when this comes (or maybe Applejacks)! But coming from across the ocean - so a week or two more I bet!

1715915523881.png

Last edited:
  • Celebrate
Reactions: Sealander, Bhurry1, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Just bought a pack of ABU Little Kings for the first time about an hour ago lol. I can’t wait to try them out!

Reactions: Bhurry1 and Seasonedcitizen
I just received a package of Reaez Daydreamers yesterday and a sample pack of Astro Babies Wednesday. It's my first time trying regular abdl diapers and I couldn't be happier. Im wearing a Astro Babies now and it feels so good. I'm really impressed with the fit and comfort.

PurplePup89 said:
I figure maybe this can be an ongoing thread; it's always fun getting packages in the mail and sometimes you wanna play a little show-and-tell.

I just got a box from Rearz today; Lil' Monsters were on sale, so I picked up a pack of Lil' Monsters diapers, a onesie, a pacifer set and a bottle, because hey, I like to match. The bottle came with free face masks, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the quality. I've been getting by on paper-thin custom cloth masks from places like RedBubble, but the Rearz ones are much thicker, softer and contoured. Since they were a giveaway, I thought they'd be cheap, but they're easily the best I now own and the design is vague enough that I'll likely wear it in public.
Ironically I got Rearz Daydreamers yesterday and a bottle pacifier set from Amazon today 🍼

Soother

Reactions: Bhurry1
Back