Rubber pants

HumanFly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Last night I found a new (as in unused) Kins rubber pant in my cupboard while looking for something to put on over my night-time nappy. Put it on and immediately remembered why these things were so good: they fit right, have just the right amount of stretch. The past 18 months or so I've been using plastic since Kins discontinued the rubber pants and I've had no end of problems with them; they don't fit right, the same size can be multiple actual sizes, and it's easy to put your finger straight through when putting them on. Pretty much all my Gary plastics have holes at the waistband.

Anyone know if anyone is still producing decent rubber pants? Nothing fancy or overly ABDL oriented, just straightforward rubber pants to go over a nappy to contain leaks.

Does anyone know why Kins discontinued the rubbers? I have emailed to ask (and Drylife which sold the products as their own in the UK) but got no response.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and leafgoalie
Kins rubber pants came from Protex. Protex discontinued making their rubber pants.

--John

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
jdinvirginia said:
Kins rubber pants came from Protex. Protex discontinued making their rubber pants.

--John
Protex say "the manufacturer" stopped making them as rubber had got too expensive. At least they will tell us why, which is more than we can say for Kins or Drylife.

• Sad
I just did a quick Google search and the only latex rubber pants I found are branded "Inkoswiss". They are very expensive (over $100 per pair). While they look great as they are, they do not look like old-school rubber pants. They look more like Northshore's Trifecta PUL pants.

save express has a custom order rubber pant that looks sharp in the photo.

this company makes amazing rubber pants that last for years if looked after.

• Love
Reactions: jbond007 and Chodis
Here in the UK I have bought rubber pants from this EBay seller.
They aren’t losing anything currently but they often do

Attachments

• IMG_0508.jpeg
    IMG_0508.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 15
Forced said:
Here in the UK I have bought rubber pants from this EBay seller.
They aren’t losing anything currently but they often do
I remember this company and have pink rubber pants from them. Good quality!

Reactions: Forced
Well just for an update, those rubber pants lasted three nights; I was taking them off and my finger went straight through the rubber. Anyway that was nice while it lasted.

HumanFly said:
Well just for an update, those rubber pants lasted three nights; I was taking them off and my finger went straight through the rubber. Anyway that was nice while it lasted.
may be you should cut your fingernails :)

That is a great idea. I don't want to tear my pink plastic Gerber baby panties

Reactions: plasticpants1
Back