Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

At what age as a kid did you stop wearing cartoon undies

CAM3RON

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I think I was 6 when I my parents bought me tighty whiteys instead of my cartoon undies. Then switched to boxers in 6th grade. I remember a couple kids in gym class in 4th grade still in cartoon undies. I was so jealous but couldn't show it because your always trying to act so cool at that age.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
My mother started refusing to buy me them in 6th grade (about 12years old) because that was the time we started having to change for gym and she didn’t want people making fun of me for wearing them

Reactions: Tommy10
I still wear them! A little harder to finder the really cute ones. I found some adult sized underroos a few years ago. Got the 2 pair they had in my size.

Wetbobby said:
I still wear them! A little harder to finder the really cute ones. I found some adult sized underroos a few years ago. Got the 2 pair they had in my size.
I have about 4 or 5 pairs now. Etsy has a good variety. None like the old Spiderman, tmnt, or power ranger ones like I had as a kid though.

I don't particularly remember wearing cartoon undies, though I probably did.

I do remember underwear being a Big Deal in my mind. I remember learning that my friend's younger brother wore the same size underwear as me and going home to tell my mom that I needed a bigger size. I also remember wanting to upgrade to boxers as soon as my older brother did. Underwear has always been a sign of (im)maturity to me. No wonder I turned out ABDL.

Never wore cartoon undies

I only wore plain tighty-whities as a kid. I didnt wear my first cartoon undies until highschool when I got a pair of South Park boxers. Not exactly a kid cartoon, but its still cartoonish. Ironically, I wear more cartoonish clothes now than I did as a kid lol

Reactions: CAM3RON
ShyBoo81 said:
I only wore plain tighty-whities as a kid. I didnt wear my first cartoon undies until highschool when I got a pair of South Park boxers. Not exactly a kid cartoon, but its still cartoonish. Ironically, I wear more cartoonish clothes now than I did as a kid lol
That's funny I had south park boxers in high-school also.

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
I was a weird kid the first time around, the undies had to be white. Now that's a specific fetish of mine. Once I grew out of that particulars phase, I was really bummed out I missed wearing them. But now that I sew and have found the right fabric for making them, I'll have to give making some cartoon undies a try.

I think I was like 4th grade when I stopped wearing cartoon briefs. That’s cause 4th and 5th graders are like the big kids on campus so we didn’t want anything childish that K-3rd are wearing.

Reactions: CAM3RON
SnepperStepper said:
I was a weird kid the first time around, the undies had to be white. Now that's a specific fetish of mine. Once I grew out of that particulars phase, I was really bummed out I missed wearing them. But now that I sew and have found the right fabric for making them, I'll have to give making some cartoon undies a try.
That sounds like a fun project. If u do post a picture !

Reactions: SnepperStepper
CAM3RON said:
I think I was 6 when I my parents bought me tighty whiteys instead of my cartoon undies. Then switched to boxers in 6th grade. I remember a couple kids in gym class in 4th grade still in cartoon undies. I was so jealous but couldn't show it because your always trying to act so cool at that age.
STOP, you mean we have to stop wearing cartoon undies?

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl, Tommy10 and CAM3RON
Angelapinks said:
STOP, you mean we have to stop wearing cartoon undies?
Thinking back now I wish I would have warn them my whole life lol. I've had more time as an adult in cartoon briefs than my childhood years now.

Reactions: Sealander and Angelapinks
CAM3RON said:
I have about 4 or 5 pairs now. Etsy has a good variety. None like the old Spiderman, tmnt, or power ranger ones like I had as a kid though.
I have a Superman and an Aquaman

Wetbobby said:
I have a Superman and an Aquaman
I have the superman ones from Walmart. But there so old the elastic dried out.

• Sad
Never had cartoon undies back in the early 1960's.

I don't think I was ever in them. I think I had white training pants. That said, I wear cartoonish Baby-Pants training pants so I guess I'm making up for those few years that I would have liked to have been in cartoon training pants and underpants.

I remember wearing cartoon briefs until maybe 4-5? It was white briefs only from K-12th grade. Fine with it now, but at the time I sure wish it was different.

I was 12 when I stopped wearing them 😆. I was small, and they still fit just fine.

It went a little something like this: 1st gym class in seventh grade (1992), changing in the locker room. I have TMNT undies on, and everyone else had boxers, except on kid who had tighty whiteys. Now, only a few months prior (in 6th grade), there was one other kid who wore cartoon undies, and a bunch of others who wore boring plain briefs. Was there some sort of memo that went out telling everyone to get boxers? 😆. I had no idea the undie culture would change so rapidly and dramatically lol! After that, I moved on to boring plain briefs om gym days, but kept wearing cartoon undies for other days through the rest of the year 😁

Back