My STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES "Type II Hand PHASER"...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
When I play like an older "Little", I play with my STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES Type II Hand PHASER...
DSCF0010.JPG

Reactions: legospaceboi, Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and 2 others
That is so awesome. I am a huge fan of Star Trek and love TOS. I have a tribble, but only one which kind of defeats the purpose lol. I also have a DS9 era com badge and Odo and O'Brien action figures.

I know today is Star Wars day, but Star Trek is so much cooler for us nerdy older littles/middles. I like Star Wars, it's great, but it lacks the worldbuilding and immersion of Gene Roddenberry's universe.

Obviously I am more of a DS9 guy, but I love all the old star trek shows up to and including Enterprise. I haven't seen any of the new ones, but maybe they are worth giving a try if anyone has suggestions? I wanted to watch Picard, but since TNG is my least favorite of the older era shows, I am reluctant. I also haven't seen all of TNG like I have DS9, VGR, ENTP, and TOS.

As a kid I occasionally watched new episodes of TNG, DS9, and VGR. In middle school I got super into TOS and DS9. Because it was such an important part of my childhood, I also include them as part of my middle regressing, but I have watched them too often as an adult for me to be able to easily channel my middle feelings into those old shows.

Reactions: legospaceboi, Seasonedcitizen and BBBen
I LOVE Star Trek! Is that the new Playmates phaser?

legospaceboi said:
I LOVE Star Trek! Is that the new Playmates phaser?
The 1990's Original Series Playmate's Toys PHASER.

Reactions: legospaceboi
Back