Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Housekeeper found my stash

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m not “out” with my mom regarding my abdl. I l’m autistic and I live alone. Well, my mom got me a housecleaning for Easter. Today was the cleaning day.

I had all my stuff hidden away in a closet. My diapers, bibs, onesies, pacifiers, etc. I told the lady she didn’t need to clean that closet, but evidently she didn’t hear me, because I walked in and she was cleaning the inside of the door. There’s no way she didn’t see my stash. She didn’t mention it to me though.

Now I’m scared she’s gonna tell my mom. She’s my mom’s biweekly housekeeper. Ugh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, PadPhilosopher, LittleTyke and 4 others
Sorry that happened. All you can do now is hope she doesn't. I guess you'll see how professional she is because a good housecleaner shouldn't tell others what they see in peoples' houses, but who knows.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen and Cottontail
OH SHIT!
I hate getting ratted-on since I am also Autistic.

Reactions: medfet878 and diaperedjustin
caitianx said:
OH SHIT!
I hate getting ratted-on since I am also Autistic.
I wasn’t diagnosed until I was 37. Does your family accept your autism and think you use it an excuse?

I doubt that she will mention anything. Honestly, if her business is cleaning, she probably wasn't even paying attention to the contents of the closet, and probably wouldn't have known what it was for the most part.

Reactions: Rezzu, PadPhilosopher, LittleTyke and 4 others
diaperedjustin said:
I’m not “out” with my mom regarding my abdl. I l’m autistic and I live alone. Well, my mom got me a housecleaning for Easter. Today was the cleaning day.

I had all my stuff hidden away in a closet. My diapers, bibs, onesies, pacifiers, etc. I told the lady she didn’t need to clean that closet, but evidently she didn’t hear me, because I walked in and she was cleaning the inside of the door. There’s no way she didn’t see my stash. She didn’t mention it to me though.

Now I’m scared she’s gonna tell my mom. She’s my mom’s biweekly housekeeper. Ugh.
Was your stash in an enclosed box or tub or out in the ooen in a way that made it obvious what it was? Reason I ask is because I wonder whether she could have seen and not really made the connection in her brain what it all was.

If, in fact, she did see your stash and knew it was baby stuff and tells your mom, deal with it then. Try not to get ahead of yourself.

Reactions: Joeysms, PadPhilosopher and medfet878
diaperedjustin said:
I wasn’t diagnosed until I was 37. Does your family accept your autism and think you use it an excuse?
I got correctly diagnosed at age 47.
I am age 66, and my parents are deceased.
Mom in 2008 and Dad in 2011.
To Dad it explained to him how I was.
To my Mom, she never accepted it.
She herself was Autistic and mentally insane.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, medfet878 and artemisenterri
caitianx said:
I got correctly diagnosed at age 47.
I am age 66, and my parents are deceased.
Mom in 2008 and Dad in 2011.
To Dad it explained to him how I was.
To my Mom, she never accepted it.
She herself was Autistic and mentally insane.
Yea. Mom’s not very accepting of it. She thinks I use it as excuse. But she has no idea the struggles, especially when it comes to sensory issues. Dad passed before I was diagnosed. But like you, it’s a correct diagnosis this time. I know it is. I suspected it for so long, and I finally asked my psychiatrist of 10 years for an evaluation. It was quite the process. But I know for the first time in my life, that part of me was finally diagnosed correctly.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
BabyNancy said:
Was your stash in an enclosed box or tub or out in the ooen in a way that made it obvious what it was? Reason I ask is because I wonder whether she could have seen and not really made the connection in her brain what it all was.

If, in fact, she did see your stash and knew it was baby stuff and tells your mom, deal with it then. Try not to get ahead of yourself.
No. Not enclosed at all. It’s still there. I’ll take a picture of it when I go back this weekend to check on my condo, but I’m actually now dog sitting at my moms house while she’s on a cruise to Japan.

Housekeepers see so much worst, trust me, one of my aunt is in that kind of business, she told us a lot of stories about some of her weirdest customers, but she would never mention any names or any addresses to anyone, they know how to keep a secret, even if she's a good friend with your mom, I really doubt she would mention it to her, that's not of her business anyways. Think this is weird, how about someone that keep a collection of all the cereal boxes they eat, classed by date of purchase in a binder with exact times they were eaten (only empty boxes of course). Another weird one weight their trash bags before discarding them and note them carefully in a notebook. And some kinky stuff are also in with different kind of fetishes, some of them I rather not describe here.

Reactions: Joeysms and PadPhilosopher
dogboy said:
I guess you'll see how professional she is because a good housecleaner shouldn't tell others what they see in peoples' houses, but who knows.
Yeah, exactly. It would reflect very poorly on her, professionally, if she said anything to your mom. On top of that, diapers are really personal stuff, and pretty clearly not something a person wants shared. She'd have to be pretty clueless or pretty mean-spirited to bring them up. I bet she won't.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and dogboy
Thanks all. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing comes out of this.

If the housekeeper outs you, that's really unprofessional, and the housekeeper's service should be complained to.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LittleTyke
Like auto mechanics, (more specifically, motor home service personnel) are supposed to be sworn to secrecy on what they encounter. A friend of mine's wife was a service manager for an RV dealership, and without mentioning names, told us of what their technicians can't help but seeing such as drug paraphinelia, etc., without being 'snoopy'. In a lot of instances, they have to remove cabinet drawers to access faulty electronic modules for the automatic step, and self-leveling devices which are located at the back of the cabinet, behind these drawers full of personal items.

Last edited:
Oh yikes that’s super scary

diaperedjustin said:

Why not talk to her on the side and tell her its something you're wanting to keep yourself due to the embarrassing nature of the times. It's not a harmful vice as it stands so I'm sure she'd understand and keep it secret out of professional courtesy.

I'm 45 and 2 months ago I got an official autism diagnosis .

I also have ADHD.

Which makes me an AUDHD it means autistic and ADHD.

I can say pacifiers can help with destressing, they can be a good stimming tool for us autistics.

Reactions: Joeysms and PadPhilosopher
medfet878 said:
I'm 45 and 2 months ago I got an official autism diagnosis .

I also have ADHD.

Which makes me an AUDHD it means autistic and ADHD.

I can say pacifiers can help with destressing, they can be a good stimming tool for us autistics.
It is good you finally found out you are part of the Autism Tribe.
My late Mom went to her grave thinking that there was never anything wrong with me.
Of course, besides Autism I also deal with ageing with Mild Cerebral Palsy that affects my legs.
At 66, indoors I am in a manual wheelchair.
Outdoors I am on Loftstrand Crutches or a rollator walker frame.
I myself have been back in diapers since age 29.
As an adult, my Mom always raised Holy Hell with my having pee and poop stains in my cotton undies.
I said to Hell with her shit and went back to diapers on my own accord.

• Wow
Reactions: Traveler and PadPhilosopher
If she is a professional cleaner and has some experience she has likely seen way more weirder stuff. I think you're fine :)

Reactions: Traveler and PadPhilosopher
I don't get why housekeepers even open closets, except to get or store cleaning equipment.
The few times I've experienced cleaning services, they didn't open closets or drawers. Just cleaned everything in the open.

Back