Do you wear an obvious diaper in public?

LePew said:
Dry…. Won’t be looking like that when wet.
But an untucked button-up shirt can cover it easily.
Yes that dry when first on.

Reactions: fredy552, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
I wear a megamax all the time. Don't really think it's a thick diaper, unless it's very wet then I can notice

Reactions: Ortler, Angelapinks, Diprs2 and 2 others
I try to be discreet, but every situation is different. Went to the grocery store nearby in the winter last year with a wet Little Kings on, but no one could tell the difference because I was bundled up like a marshmallow with a long coat, plush pants and scarf/mittens/etc.

If I'm leaving the house in a diaper, I normally try to make sure it's dry before I go, and wear a long shirt and dark jeans. I've worn a tykables to a concert where bathroom lines would be impossible to deal with, but no one batted an eye because i was wearing Jean shorts that covered things just right without even hinting at a diaper bulge underneath. I've found clothes make more of a difference for me than diaper thicknesses, and cloth backed diapers make me feel less conspicuous, too.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Diprs2, fredy552 and 3 others
I try and keep my nappies and olastic oants hidden at all costs, except when i am on holiday or away from home. I care a lot less who see then.

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
I go out in a mega max boosted so I don't have to worry about a change...it is what it is and if someone doesn't like it tuff luck.... 😂

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, Diprs2, Edgewater and 1 other person
I don’t care who see’s what I am wearing .. at work or out an about around town .. when they start paying my bills I will be concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: Mapboy, TenaciousDL, Ortler and 6 others
I wear a cloth-backed diaper with plastic pants I then put underpants on over all that and wear a t-shirt and tucked shirt. :think:Now that summer is coming on I will be wearing shorts with an untucked shirt;). I just asked my wife if she could tell if I was wearing and she said no. So I must be doing something right.:rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, Angelapinks, Dry247 and 3 others
emily1035 said:
yes. mine is pretty obvious
I would rather wear an obvious nappy bulge and keep my clothes dry.

Reactions: maxgood, Ortler, Diprs2 and 2 others
I’m pretty sure no one ever knows I’m wearing a diaper, even though I certainly can see my diaper bulge under my pants. Changing in the LAfitness locker room is just what it is. I long time ago lost any concern regarding my diapers. I don’t broadcast but don’t hide from it either. Whenever I’m sharing a room “hotel” or otherwise I let others know so they won’t be surprised. No one has ever had any problem with it and no one at my health club have ever said anything either.

Reactions: Ortler, Dry247 and PadPhilosopher
A lot of the time when I out if someone knows what to look for then it's obvious that I am wearing a nappy.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I wear megamax out and about, but usually in a wheelchair so not of really any concern, and i doubt anyone it looking at a diaper considering the wheelchair.

Reactions: Dry247, Angelapinks and PadPhilosopher
I seriously doubt that anyone realizes that i’m wearing a diaper. Even my SO says she doesn’t see it under my clothes. I’ve gotten older and wiser, enough, to not care if it’s an issue for somebody else. I was out for beers with a few old men friends last weekend and no one apparently noticed. But i’d tell them of my fondness for diapers if they asked.😁

Reactions: Soggy247 and PadPhilosopher
Raven801 said:
I go out in a mega max boosted so I don't have to worry about a change...it is what it is and if someone doesn't like it tuff luck.... 😂
I think most IC members acknowledge that a good diaper along with a booster, when wet, others probably might know. Often I don't need to change (work, meetings, shopping or sport [golf, biking, tennis and softball]) because the diaper holds the wetness well. Changing's are usually 3 to 4 hours during the day (Abena plastic backed). I'm glad that you're confident with your diaper. I prefer to keep my diaper hidden. especially if it becomes more wet. As for saying "tuff luck" if someone notices, I simply try to prevent showing a heavier diaper. I'm sure most mature adults might know but rarely comment. It's called respect. If someone actually comment, I ignore them so yeah, it's their "tuff lick." It doesn't change my thinking. It's personal and private (even if my diaper is "apparent" or obvious).

I think I'm discreet enough and wear Goodnites XL in public and I'm relatively slim and small in build so they fit me well and they are very form fitting so barely any bulge at all but they also don't hold that much so either I don't wet a lot or I let myself leak 😊

I always thought I was more "covered" than maybe I was.
When it's cooler out I will often wear loose-fitting sweatpants. Last weekend I had a garage sale. The night before a lady came to look at a few things for a while and her dad also dropped off her 3-year-old boy as he had some place to be. He was telling her about a mixup of things in the boy's cubby hole at preschool and the boy's wet pants in a plastic bag. His mom asked if he had an accident at preschool. The little boy didn't answer, but it was very obvious under his little black sweatpants that he was wearing a diaper and not a pullup.
This has made me rethink just how well my sweatpants have covered up, or shown off my diapered butt to the world.

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperkool and PadPhilosopher
The only aspect of "obvious" that would have applied in my case, would be related to noise, though even that was subdued.

I had purchased some Forsite am/pm briefs some time before last summer and wanted to use them up to get them out of my closet. So I wore the last of them to stock car races, where the track is noisy to begin with. They were well covered by compression pants and jeans so they should not have been visually obvious (and a coat is also worn because it gets cold after sunset). The loudness of the crinkle was totally masked by the PA system and racing that occurred at the track, even when climbing the stairs of the grand stands. No one was the wiser and mission accomplished.

Reactions: greatlake5 and PadPhilosopher
The way I see it, if people are staring at my butt, they are the ones with issues.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and goodnites
depends cause medical diapers 9 time out of 10 are made to be discreet and adult pull ups are also made to be discreet so when I wear those I feel like it’s not noticeable the thing that worries me is the noise of a diaper like the crinkles or like the sound it makes when you hear it rubbing agains your pants or shorts or anything like that like you know you can hear it rubbing and crinkling but your wonder if anyone else can hear it
I normally tend to wear bigger clothes so hiding a diapers is easier it’s the noise of the diaper that trips me out if it’s noticeable or not lol

I am not IC but when I am home alone and wear I sometimes like to go outide to drive around on my moped and go to the stores. I usually wear medical diapers when I go outside and those are usually not noticible. I also sometimes wear thicker ABDL diapers wich are slightly more noticible but luckily I have a long coat wich covers the diaper making it impossible to notice.

Reactions: Ortler and PadPhilosopher
I am certain if people looked they would notice I wear nappies but who actually stares at an old man's neither regions.

Back