Sunkiss Trust Plus (Slips) vs. Betterdry Day and Attends Slip Regular 10 / Molicare Maxi 9

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just ordered diapers over my insurance, i do not get them for free, but for reduced price. But i can get ONLY Attends, they work well for most issues, but for some occasions they do not provide the best option. So i do buy some additional diapers from other manufacturers and i like to try something new from time to time.
That all must be price related as i am really incontinent and pricing is important to me, please spare me the "Megamax is the best" stuff, i like them, i use them, but they are to expensive for daily needs.

So i found the Sunkiss Trust Plus and i can get them for about 1,10 Euro a piece, this is very close to a Betterdry DAY, which i know, and a Molicare Slip Maxi 9 (0,90 Euro). The price difference is not that high, so i am looking for the best one. Does anybody know about the Sunkiss Trust Plus in comparison? For this type of diaper i do prefer plastic backed, i am not sure about that for the Sunkiss.

I will get the Attends Regular 10 with my next order, never had them before, they are cloth backed. Anybody is able to compare these with the Sunkiss?
Thanks for your help.

Hello,
I never had the Sunkiss myself but heard a lot of good about.
What i can tell you about Attends, i am in a Slip Regular 10 right now - a quite good and very discreet diaper but if you could get Attends slip Classic 10 from your insurance you should try them - they are way better than the regular, thicker, plastic backed (inly the wings are breathable) but also less discreet ... give them a try.
Best regards,
Allesindie

I already tried the Attends Classic 10, they are O.K., but their fit is not the best for me.

I’ve only tried the Sunkiss Masterpiece which are like the Megamax in terms of performance and cost (sadly) so can’t speak for the Sunkiss Trust Plus which I was interested in but I believe they are cloth backed (I asked in this thread a few months ago) and I prefer plastic backed nappies because I feel more secure in them.

I don’t know whether these are available in Germany but what I wear regularly are the Drylife Slip Super which I am currently getting from my supplier which is not Drylife directly for about £0.74p per nappy with VAT off due to disability.

Not incon, but I have tried the sunkiss trust plus. They aren't bad, but they definitely aren't great. Way better than drug store diapers, but that's not a high bar.

They hold one solid flood, but not any more than that. They ended up as my, I" can only wear for a little bit, so I don't want to waste a good diaper," diaper. For the daytime discreet diaper, I prefer tena stretch super.

I do want to try the Betterdry days!

Last edited:
@boredofwheelchair , yeah, i read about the "Masterpiece" are same as Megamax, that's the reason i looked for the Trust Plus. The "Masterpiece" is cheaper for me than the Megamax, but with 2,65 Euro still to expensive for regular use. I like them for some special occasions.
I will have a look for the "Drylife Slip Super".

@Moicano icano, one flood is more like my Attends Active 8, that would be much lower than i expect from it.

My bladder does not fill very much, so i loose about 200-300ml at once, not a very high amount, the diaper i am looking for should be able to take up to three wettings (<1000ml complete) while in bed (and on my stomach).

The Betterdry Day is close to that, i expect to be the Attends Regular 10 to be on the same level.

I just got my Attends diapers with insurance discount, the Active 10L are 0,41 Euro a piece, the Regular 10L are 0,48 Euro a piece.
I can not get anything better at this price level and it is still low enough for daily needs.

After trying out the "Attends Regular 10" i will decide on ordering some other brands (with foil), perhaps i do skip the middle range and order some Megamax or InControls for rare occasions simply.

Pino said:
After trying out the "Attends Regular 10" i will decide on ordering some other brands (with foil), perhaps i do skip the middle range and order some Megamax or InControls for rare occasions simply.
I'd try the Sunkiss Masterpiece first for the rare occassions as they are slightly cheaper than the Megamax and are similar quality, in fact I have Betterdry and Sunkiss Masterpiece for such occasions when I need more absorbency than normal

Back