What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Just woke up in a wet Dinorawrz

A fresh BunnyHopps 4-tape. Too bad ABU in my region is out of stock, down to my last 3.

A fresh dry Sunkiss Masterpiece

I'm wearing a abri pants m1

At work, professional setting with casual dress and I am wet, an ABU Classico V2 diaper. I have a meeting in about 45 minutes and no one will have any suspicion that I have on a diaper let alone a wet diapee. I will probably wet a little during the meeting.

Reactions: ryan8710 and depta99
A wet Alvita day time slip

Trying a Trest Elite for the first time. Blue color. I can say that it is very comfortable. Will see how much it holds by morning.

Wearing one I have never heard of that I picked up at local thrift store. It is a Lambi Cordial diaper. I think it is a diaper made in Mexico. It is a cloth-like outer with the two piece sticky tapes. Have never seen cloth-like without a hook and loop system. Tapes hold well, though. Medium is kind of small.

MegaMax. Woke up wet. These diapers perform so well that I could probably wear it till after lunch!

Soaked Megamax, usual morning!

Back in my usual travel diaper, tena slip plus!

A wet st8up Pink with my pink unicorn rompers

PrinceGee said:
Trying a Trest Elite for the first time. Blue color. I can say that it is very comfortable. Will see how much it holds by morning.
I wore one of these yesterday and usually I'd like to change before I need to, but I decided to give this thing the real test. I wore it 15 hours including an overnight and finally tapped out and it had capacity left and weighed in at 2.8 kg
It still had capacity left but was just too heavy to deal with at that point.

They definitely have crazy capacity but I kind of wonder how much one really needs!

Alvita daytime slip. It is dry at the moment.

Last edited:
Girls L/XL Goodnites!!! My Favorite!!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0023.JPG
    DSCN0023.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
I am usually in Drynites 8-15, however I have ran out of them at the moment, so I am now wearing Tesco Fred & Flo size 7, which are surprisingly good.

A huge, puffy white Trest large😊

2024 Boys XL GoodNites.

Abena level 4, cloth-backed.

I'm wearing my early morning Trest, now somewhat soggy, still going strong.

Back