Anyone nice and soaked this morning?

bpaszki116

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Woke up feeling good and happy and squishy! How's everyone else doing?

Reactions: pdiapered, diaperdude, nectar0001 and 1 other person
Technically I woke up needing to pee at 3am, I just didn't make it to the potty. Currently just a little damp, but I imagine that will change soon enough

Reactions: Diprs2
I’m about to get into mine cuz I work overnights but I imagine I’ll be there soon🤭

Reactions: Diprs2 and princessarya
Dry and diaperless... :(

• Sad
Reactions: diapeybabybrian and Diprs2
I wake up with a wet diaper every day it's called being incontinent

Reactions: Raven801, bdale and Diprs2
bpaszki116 said:
Woke up feeling good and happy and squishy! How's everyone else doing?
I woke up nice and squishy as well and it has gotten even better after 2 cups of coffee!

Reactions: Raven801, nectar0001 and princessarya
Diprs2 said:
I woke up nice and squishy as well and it has gotten even better after 2 cups of coffee!
That sounds amazing!

Reactions: princessarya and Diprs2
bpaszki116 said:
That sounds amazing!
It is soooo... amazing this morning! I wet so much last night that even the prefold diaper I wear over my night disposable diaper is mostly soaked as well! I reckon that happens because of side sleeping and the disposable getting too saturated.

Diprs2 said:
It is soooo... amazing this morning! I wet so much last night that even the prefold diaper I wear over my night disposable diaper is mostly soaked as well! I reckon that happens because of side sleeping and the disposable getting too saturated.
Sounds like your having a great squishy morning. No better way to start the day

Woke up soaking wet as usual

Reactions: Sidewinder and INCONTGUY
artemisenterri said:
Dry and diaperless... :(
I daren't go to bed without a nappy to stem the flow.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Diprs2 said:
perfect!!

Wake up wet every day but that's expected I'm ic, then proceed to have a couple cups of coffee...things obviously get wetter then the coffee kicks off my Ibs and things get mushy ..after I'm pretty sure the influx is over I shower and get a clean diaper on and face the day 😄

Last edited:
Unfortunately no.
I love my diapers, I love wetting and I love them being wet, but I don't like the stale smell they get in the morning. Regrettably, because I would love the feeling of waking up to a soaked diaper, if it weren't for the smell. While I overcame my feelings of guilt and shame, I haven't been able do do something about my olfactory sense. It's one of our most basic senses and directly wired to the brain, so I'm afraid it will stay that way.

Instead, I wear dry at night, enjoy wetting when it's fresh and I'm hydrated - and envy you a little.

I wake up every morning very wet or completely soggy!

Reactions: Sidewinder, Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
Not me! 0//////////0

......Totally innocent. Im all dry in fact uhhhh..........

(Im absolutely joking, I wear at night, and ussually are damp when I choose, but being the fact that I am in such littlespace when I am sleeping, I dont wanna trouble myself with changing! Because I feel so little I dont even want to focus, so I ussually soak intentionally, and change right away but wear for adorableness or when under intense stress)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont remember last time I was dry, every morning is the same routine wake up clean up shower and ether head to work or diaper change and get ready for the day(on weekends or days off) I'm not incontinent that I know of but all I do know is that I'm vary well rested every morning ☺️😀

Cutiedan83 said:
I’m about to get into mine cuz I work overnights but I imagine I’ll be there soon🤭
Ok so update: I got my diaper on after shower, got up around 12:30 and was soaked to the back panel ( which does happen because I’m currently using a drugstore/walmart brand and I’ve been peeing really full voids the past couple of days)! Amazingly it held all of it! No leaks but yeah it was definitely full

Of course I am very wet this morning...and messy,,,in a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper.

Reactions: Abnalover
I was slightly wet when I went to bed last night. I just got up about 10 minutes ago and I'm now very wet. Gotta get full use out of the diaper lol.

• Love
Reactions: gobphus
Back