Artificial Intelligence understanding of diapers.

SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
As we all know AI generated images can be quite excellent or absolute train wrecks.

Today I asked AI to imagine a futuristic diaper.
the results were... Intresting 🤔
IMG-20240421-WA0000.jpgIMG-20240421-WA0001.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: Josephine, Diprs2, Canadianfalls and 3 others
this one by far
I don't even have words to explain IMG-20240421-WA0002.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
This is the closest thing it's come to anything resembling a diaper
looks um uncomfortable?
IMG-20240421-WA0004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Nobu, Binky151 and 2 others
There are times that I am grateful for being old!

• Haha
Reactions: TeeMousy, LittleTyke, KindaOlde and 7 others
Ai art is just straight up out of pocket.

Reactions: RoboWarrior7, TigerDL, Edgewater and 1 other person
Edgewater said:
There are times that I am grateful for being old!
I knew there was something I liked about old age! I get to miss out on future generations of diapers that try to improve on the cloth diapers and plastic pants my mom used for me.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater, SparkyDog and 1 other person
Yeah, ai can struggle some times. But I think I still get some good art tho.

Attachments

• download (24).jpeg
    download (24).jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: MetalDan86, TigerDL, Edgewater and 1 other person
That last one is genius. I don't know how the diaper companies haven't figured that out yet: If you fill in the leg holes, you can't have leaks there! Duh! (*rushes off to patent this before somebody else does*)

• Haha
Reactions: LittleTyke, geka, RoboWarrior7 and 8 others
Cottontail said:
That last one is genius. I don't know how the diaper companies haven't figured that out yet: If you fill in the leg holes, you can't have leaks there! Duh! (*rushes off to patent this before somebody else does*)
right? haha so true

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, Edgewater and Cottontail
Hmmm, a diaper bucket! Ya, that works. Who needs those damn leg opens!!

Reactions: LittleTyke
The one with the display screen almost looks like it says "Rearz" in the top left corner but it's spelled "REARIE", and the one without leg holes looks like it was inspired by the Rearz diaper wraps pictured below, with the adjustment snaps. You can kinda tell how AI just browses through existing stuff and twists the hell out of it lol.

2.23_11659__01244.jpg

Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater
LilPaddedBunny said:
The one with the display screen almost looks like it says "Rearz" in the top left corner but it's spelled "REARIE", and the one without leg holes looks like it was inspired by the Rearz diaper wraps pictured below, with the adjustment snaps. You can kinda tell how AI just browses through existing stuff and twists the hell out of it lol.

View attachment 134641
all entirely possible AI "learns" from what's on the internet currently
though it's shockingly bad at fingers still on people

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020 and Edgewater
I understand that it is fairly good at placing the center finger in place!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Cottontail
SparkyDog said:
all entirely possible AI "learns" from what's on the internet currently
though it's shockingly bad at fingers still on people
Shockingly bad is an understatement lol. My friend shared this with me a while ago. Glancing at it from a distance doesn't look too bad but the longer you look at it, the more messed up it gets. I like how the kids are popping out of the hood, the guy on the right is leaning out from the wrong direction, and the kid with the sign is decapitated. Better not be late for the "SCHIOOL BUS". :ROFLMAO:

o2mlk0wik90c1.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri, AJFan2020, Belarin and 1 other person
Childish questions being asked here:
I'm lost in the happy smile in the second picture.

Is that a future toilet-diaper-pod the AI is kneeling on or in with happiness?
Or is he happy because his suit is so impossible to get off in time to change and he needs to go, but nobody would ever know?:unsure:

Woncrinklz said:
Childish questions being asked here:
I'm lost in the happy smile in the second picture.

Is that a future toilet-diaper-pod the AI is kneeling on or in with happiness?
Or is he happy because his suit is so impossible to get off in time to change and he needs to go, but nobody would ever know?:unsure:
Your guess is as good as ours
have absolutely no idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Edgewater and Woncrinklz
Useless crap. AI doesn't understand, just simply learns.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Cottontail said:
My assumption is it comes with instructions:unsure:

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Cottontail
To be a little bit fair on AI, the prompting used can help a lot, if you are generating a lot of images that have similar mistakes altering or adding to the prompt can help, being more descriptive and telling it more accurately what you want gets better results. Kinda like how if you were able to ask Van Gogh to paint a Pokemon given a basic description like "a small yellow mouse like creature with a lightening bolt tail and red cheeks" would look nothing at all like Pokemon let alone a Pikachu.

It also depends what the particular AI is trained on which is why I liked Stable Diffusion cause it's possible to adapt a model with a Lora trained specifically on diaper photos and get better results.

Cottontail said:
There could be a very small hole or opening of some kind hidden behind that flap coming down from the top and well... it is "futuristic" after all, maybe it is some kind of nano-fibre material in which piercing your leg through that fabric causes it to wrap and mould around your leg creating a perfect seal.

Reactions: TigerDL and Cottontail
Ever feel like you're not quite all there? IMG-20240423-WA0005.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: andiandi2003, bunnyhopps, Edgewater and 7 others
Back