Inconspicuous pullups/nappy

Pampersbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am currently looking for an pullup or nappy that i can wear without anyone noticing it.

I would prefer some super thin nappys with babish motives, but i dont think that these exist in an normal size (~100cm hip-size).

So can anybody recommand me an extremly inconspicuous pullup (or nappy) which can not be seen under wide pants?

(Its my first actual post in this community)

Reactions: GeorgeG
Anything found in stores is sure to be thin and discreet....just don't have any trust in them . Thin and discreet is not a trustworthy combination 😆

Reactions: TigerDL and Pampersbaby
Depending on where you live, the abena pants are quite good. Not tried the #1 yet, but been using the #3 daily now for a couple of months. Nothing has been said at work so far or anywhere else.

I like the combination of absorbency and discretion with prevail air overnight. They also remind me a lot of modern baby diapers with one stretch tab per each side, and are very comfortable.

Most diapers can be hidden easily by dressing properly

After getting your diaper on fold the top inch (3cm) or so so it doesn't poke out of your waist line

next put on a pair of boxer briefs / compression shorts / bike shorts
next your regular pants
a tall / long shirt will help completely cover your diaper area

remember people arnt going around looking hey wait a minute is that person wearing a diaper? People are focused on their own lives

I wear an Abena L4 with booster pad which is quite thick and with the tips above you can hide anything 😊

Reactions: Pampersbaby
I mean Goodnites are always an option, but I'm biased LOL. Honestly you're probably better off just wearing a bulkier diaper that'll hold more because as much as I love Goodnites I admit the absorbency isn't the best. Although I haven't tried the new model yet and apparently the absorbency was much improved so it might be a viable pick :)

Reactions: TigerDL, goodniteswearer89, BadAtNames and 1 other person
So I have wide hips and thick thighs. I have lost weight, so I am now a 38" waist in my pants, but some shorts are still tight around my butt and thighs (I am a transman). I can fit into an XL goodnites, if I stretch out the sides before I put them on. I have worn Northshore Megamax diapers under jeans and my goodnites out in public and you would never be able to tell. I've even worn both around friends and they have said they had no idea I was wearing.

Last edited:
Pampersbaby said:
I am currently looking for an pullup or nappy that i can wear without anyone noticing it.

I would prefer some super thin nappys with babish motives, but i dont think that these exist in an normal size (~100cm hip-size).

So can anybody recommand me an extremly inconspicuous pullup (or nappy) which can not be seen under wide pants?

(Its my first actual post in this community)
Tena pants. unless you are wearing something skin-tight. Then, I am not sure.

Reactions: Pampersbaby
North shore go supremes are my go to for pull ups.

Reactions: depta99 and JamisonFTM
Bought the Tena Pants now. By now i am quite happy with them because i didnt want to soak them in public anyways, so they dont need to hold that much

Reactions: GeorgeG
Who among us somewhat seasoned diaper lovers just dress normally when padded? I pretty much don’t worry about it anymore. No one has asked yet and I’m a pretty social guy.

Reactions: Sillydl and Harut
CLPP said:
Who among us somewhat seasoned diaper lovers just dress normally when padded? I pretty much don’t worry about it anymore. No one has asked yet and I’m a pretty social guy.
Me

I wear goodnites and I feel like they are pretty easy to hide under your clothes and I haven’t had anyone say anything to me about wearing diapers.

Back