Best UK diaper

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

I usually wear Tena Slip Ultimas but I am looking for a UK available diaper that will do better than this when I go out for long periods

The important features are
It must be quiet
It must be comfortable (and preferably not too sweaty)
It must last a long time - I want something that will last longer than the Tena
It must be delivered in discreet packaging (I don't want them being delivered to a neighbour unpackaged if I am out)

Cost isn't an issue as I will probably only wear a couple a month

Thanks

Richard

Medical: I’d go for Abena M4/L4.
Cloth backed (in the UK), so quiet, and whilst not that much thicker than the Tena Ultima, it holds much more.

ABDL: I’d go for ABU Little Kings
Again, cloth backed so very quiet, thicker than the above but also holds a lot more.
VERY soft on the skin.

I’d advise some vinyl pants to go over the top, as cloth backed disposables tend to weep a little when nearing capacity.

NRU and ABUniverse would be your best place to purchase the nappies, both deliver in discrete packaging.

My current go–to for daytime wearing is: Tena Slip Maxi ProSkin with an Ontex iD rectangular insert. At night I go for Lille Suprem Fit Maxi with an Ontex iD rectangular insert. I take care to ensure the leak guards are standing and that the diaper is flat around the top of the legs when I tape up. Over these (either combo) I wear a Comfy Life Pullup, which adds a little padding, but mostly keeps everything in place. Then a mesh boxer or a suprema wrap.

All of this will wear discreetly under a pair of chinos or jeans, and will last me for several hours (just wetting). No crinkle noise, no sweating.

As for delivery, I get them delivered to a pickup point, a local store / newsagents / off licence via Evri courier or similar service. Then I can pick up at my own convenience. But agree with previous comment that NRU (for ABDL items) are super discreet.

Hope this helps!

Back