List of hobbies or things you enjoy doing while diapered.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I love bowling. I am not near as good as I was just a couple years ago do to a hip replacement with crappy results. But all in all I? have fun funny even if my average is a good 40 pins lower than it was a couple year ago. But it is still fun and it is a indoor fun low impact sport that most anyone can be decent I did at with a little practice. I did so so tonight.199,178.213 But I missed 4 easy single pin ten pin spares tonight. All because my head was up my ass. Lol

But I also love to make things from metal or wood and often both. I have a rat rod 53 5 window chevy truck Getting close to done. I also have took interest in forged in fire and I am learning to make a few blades out of . I love making furniture too. Jack of all trades master of none. I have a friend who owned the dispensary and the 4'x8' light up oklahoma came out great for it.

I love to fish and camp but my health is in bad decline so a lot I can not do. But these are a few examples of a few products I have
done. I have several other better knives too. but I got on the karambit bug. Lol

I have been so depressed over my health I have all but gave up most hobbies. I really want to get back into knife and woodworking. I might not be the best but I am far from the worse. My baby cradle had zero nails. It was all custom morris and tenon fit.

Let us know what you like to do while padded up.

I am possible open to the ideas of doing a baby bed or highchair for something for someone. I had someone last year or the year before ask about a highchair but I was getting my hip replaced at the time.
I need to raise a few bucks to get all the glass put in my 53 truck.

Attachments

• KIMG0381.jpg
    KIMG0381.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 2017433 (1).jpg
    2017433 (1).jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 2017425.jpg
    2017425.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2225768.jpg
    2225768.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 2225759.jpg
    2225759.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2225757.jpg
    2225757.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 18
  • weed sign.jpg
    weed sign.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 2281637.jpg
    2281637.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2281638.jpg
    2281638.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 2281641.jpg
    2281641.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: DiaperedSailor, NihilisticPuppet, JunkyardDog1 and 4 others
I am a socially anxious person so my hobbies are done indoors for the most part. I can basically be diapered for all of them. I love sitting reading a good book. I particularly enjoy fantasy books. I loved LotR and Narnia as a child so it must have stemmed from there.

I would love to do some gaming but I haven't had the motivation recently. Last thing I played was Minecraft. The experience is better when padded cos I don't have to stop the game to go to the bathroom. When you pause it, it doesn't actually pause so you can leave for a minute and come back and a zombie has killed you lol. That isn't a problem when padded.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, gobphus and Diaperman95
Aimeesaurus said:
I am a socially anxious person so my hobbies are done indoors for the most part. I can basically be diapered for all of them. I love sitting reading a good book. I particularly enjoy fantasy books. I loved LotR and Narnia as a child so it must have stemmed from there.

I would love to do some gaming but I haven't had the motivation recently. Last thing I played was Minecraft. The experience is better when padded cos I don't have to stop the game to go to the bathroom. When you pause it, it doesn't actually pause so you can leave for a minute and come back and a zombie has killed you lol. That isn't a problem when padded.
I
Aimeesaurus said:

never was much a gamer. I like the hands on making something useful out of nothing. Like most those knives use to cut my grass as a mower blade. But not having to take nasty bathroom breaks is nice. I camped with a friend a few years back he was around 58 at the time. Poor dude got up to go pee 5 times in 7 hours. Like I believe people with insomnia should use diapers and learn how to go in bed. Even if the wake to pee and then fall back to sleep it is nothing like having to get up and walk to a restroom,

Reactions: littledub1955 and Aimeesaurus
Diaperman95 said:
I like the hands on making something useful out of nothing. Like most those knives use to cut my grass as a mower blade.
Yeah you seem to be very creative, with the building stuff. I think that's really cool. I can put together flat pack furniture but that's about it.

Also agree with the insomnia thing lol. Waking up, just peeing there and then and going back to sleep is much better. I don't have incontinence but I do need to pee so many times at night, possibly a side-effect of some medications, I'm not sure. Then getting back to sleep after getting up is not an easy job. Either way diapers make life much easier for me in that sense!

Reactions: Diaperman95 and gobphus
I love drawing when I'm padded. I don't know why but It just feels really nice. It even help me when I want to draw for a while without breaks. I can just breath out and let go

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Diaperman95 and Aimeesaurus
I do gaming padded, it makes it so much simpler without having to change. I’ve also been doing a ton of 3d modeling for printing stuff. I do want to make more diapering related stuff to print. I do wear while modeling stuff since I can get in the zone sometimes and bathroom breaks kind of ruins it. Diapers while going to movie theatre or concerts are a must for practical purposes.

Reactions: artemisenterri and Aimeesaurus
Honestly there's not a thing I do that I'd rather not be wearing a diaper. I can't think of any hobby that is enriched by diapering...

I do fly airplanes for which a diaper has obvious advantages but I'd rather not need it. I enjoy scuba and swimming because I only have to wear a swim diaper and wetting is not an issue. But most of my other hobbies involve wrenching on machinery, making beer/wine/booze, and building stuff. For all of those a diaper is a hot sweaty nuisance.

Reactions: southeastlittle
I enjoy wearing a diaper for most activities, but the ones I am most glad to be padded during are the ones that are problematic to interrupt: working on a ladder, clearing snow, stirring a pot of food on the stove, meeting on Zoom, viewing an eclipse, attending a concert or play, flying when the seat belt sign is on.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Aimeesaurus
That’s a hard one because everything is more enjoyable when diapered.

Reactions: Diaperman95
My main hobby is computer gaming.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and David00
I love building legos. Weather it's a small set, like brickheadz or a large set, I will build anything. I don't build legos as often as I would like, but if I'm in the mood to build I always get diapered up first. I always hyperfocus on building and neglect to pee til it's an emergency, being diapered let's me focus on the legos for longer.
I like taking nature walks, or walks around trees or bodies or water. I walk a local park most mornings, it really helps with my mental health and burning excess energy. I have bad public bathroom anxiety, and even though the park is local, I worry I won't be able to make it home if I need to pee urgently. So I have recently started to wear Goodnites on some walks.
Otherwise I enjoy mario games, watching documentaries, and reading. Which are all at home while diapered activities too.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, artemisenterri, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
I have an obscure hobby ... preservation of old 8mm movies and 35mm slides to digital for historical purposes. In other words, lots of scanning and fixing using lightroom. Probably boring to the people in here, but very intense work and perfect during padded :)

• Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, Hoksiyopa, artemisenterri and 2 others
artemisenterri said:
My main hobby is computer gaming.
Same here, do you have any favorites you like to play while padded? VR Titles are my favorites when it comes to being padded while gaming since playing without having to take off the whole VR set-up is so nice.

Reactions: artemisenterri and Diaperman95
Work rest and play in nappies

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, NappiedTruckDriver and Diaperman95
I like to go toy shop and fabricate things. Recently I repaired broken fame on an undercutter and welded up some broken planter box frames. I have another undercutter frame to repair and will be padded for that. I also built a chicken coop padded. Its more relaxing to be padded and working on stuff like this. If I could be padded all the time but my full time job doesn't really allow me to be padded up, due to the nature of the job.

I'm always needing to look for a restroom when on shopping trips or taking suburban walks (through housing developments or parks) as I often find myself desperate and uncomfortable -- short fuse when the urge strikes. So I have often thought it would be such a relief to just wear a diaper in those instances, but can never bring myself to do that because it seems like it would be noticeable, if not by someone I pass on the street then by my wife when I get home. So I haven't actually done so in fifteen years, which coincidentally was the last time I got up at 3 AM for "Black Friday" shopping lines.

But it seems to me that taking walks or running errands are a perfect combo for some extra padding, otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: artemisenterri and Diaperman95
I like going on walks or “light hikes” with my wife while diapered, enjoy fishing to while diapered. If there’s an activity that’s strenuous or if it’s really warm out, I prefer to be in regular underpants due to sweat concerns and all over discomfort

Reactions: littledub1955 and Diaperman95
Im kinda the weird one here but i like to study in diapers or go to the library to read while diapered , when i was in secondary school im always studying in diapers , maybe thats why i like it .

I have lots of hobbies, both indoor and out! Being in diapers 24/7, I get to take part in all and not have to worry about potty breaks! For outside, I'm a serious avgeek and huge train buff! Luckily where I live there is plenty of action, having major international airports, flight test facilities, and switching yards...., from just sitting in my car at the end of a runway to sitting at the train yards, I don't have to ever worry about what to do when nature calls! I bring my ice chest of drinks and plenty of snax and I'm set for sometimes hour and hours of excitement!
I also attend about 20 MLB and NHL games here and diapers are a godsend from having to navigate the lines at the stadium!

David00 said:
Same here, do you have any favorites you like to play while padded? VR Titles are my favorites when it comes to being padded while gaming since playing without having to take off the whole VR set-up is so nice.
Sadly, I don't have VR equipment, so i'm staring at screens when I game...

I prefer games with a long-term storyline/arc mainly RPG type like D&D or Final Fantasy, and play on several MMO's... When doing a dungeon instance, it can be quite dangerous to let your character idle if you need to run for the toilet, so being diapered is definitely helpful in that regard. I also play some shooters (Half-Life, Doom, Call of Duty, Halo), but not as often because the repetitive nature of never-ending enemies tends to bore me after an extended period.

Back