Going back to diapers permanently

Str88jacketabdl said:
Well said :)
I love being put back into diapers I feel more secure wearing a diaper

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Neroforte and TrashPanda01
Good to hear you made the right choice, I myself have been in and out of diapers/nappies as an adult since becoming partially incontinent in 2010, through no desire of my own.

And while I haven't fully msde the choice to go 24/7 as of the time of writing this reply I am seriously considering that later down the line in my life as wearing them is alot better than having to worry about embarrassing oop's moments.

And granted I do look like a toddler when I am wearing nothing but diapers at home or on holiday in the relitive privacy of my hotel room/rented apartment.

I did however make rhe decision years ago not to fight my body anymore as it was clearly telling me that I should never have been potty trained in the first place, however I am not blaming or faulting my relitives for trying when I was 2-3 years of age,

I am currently on holiday in SE Asia, and am wearing a Caress Basic XL adult diapers a d while they aren't as good as some of the premium brands like the ones that I have worn in the past not to name drop any obvious ones, caress are really comfortable and have a resonable amount of absorbancy

Anyway just wanted you to know that your not alone out there and I support you, anyway I have to go now as someone is at my door, probably house keeping, and I don't want to awnser it only wearing diapers.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, puravidadip, drummer1 and 1 other person
Str88jacketabdl said:
Hey everyone figured I’d share alittle diaper news that’s going on in my life.

And please share if you have made a similar decision lately or want to talk about staying diapered permanently.

About 2 years ago I made the decision to go 24/7. The way I wore diapers at the time I felt that if I couldn’t stay in a diaper for more then a few hours then it wasn’t worth wearing.

I got pretty bummed for while because I felt that I really couldn’t enjoy my favorite hobby until one day I put on a rearz safari and for some reason it was just insanely comfortable. I could feel every inch of the diaper touching me and I realized I wanted to go 24/7.

For about a year I stayed either in a diaper or pull up until I developed some pretty serious diaper rash and had to stop.

Since healing I pretty much stayed diapered for 4-5 days a week but I’ve stayed away from being 24-7.

Recently I’ve felt the calling to go back to diapers. And I’ve decided that it’s time to get back into diapers permanently.

I’m not going to go back and forth anymore I’ve always felt like I belong in diapers and I think it’s a perfect time to embrace my abdl side wholly and without compromise.
Lifelong bed wetter that have stayed in pin on cloth with plastic pants for my nightly wetting. Struggled with daily issues as well. Went 24/7 with daytime quality disposables in 2006 and have never felt better and more fulfilled. I never have and rash issues even though I’m wet almost all the time. Never want to be out of diapers again.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and jbond007
When I move out eventually, I am going back to diapers permanently, because I am getting tired of underwear.

The more I think about it as in getting older with a disability the more I probably will have to at some point in my life go back to wearing diapers/nappies as an adult.

At this point I don't currently need to wear diapers 24/7 however I am not getting any younger and my bladder issues aren't going away, so I will in let's say 10-20 years from now have to wear them, as I am 44 later this year, so will be in my 50-60's if and when this happens.

However the prospect of being back in and reliant on diapers/nappies aka like a child again doesn't daunt me as I am already wearing diapers from time to time when I have bladder spasms, although thankfully this does not happen all the time at least currently, those of you who know me from my earlier posts on this subject will understand that I have tried everything short of surgery but innthe end I don't want to fight my body anymore.

And if I have to be like a toddler again then so be it as I will fully embrace it if I can get a care provider and support to embrace my second childhood so to speak.

Anyway this is my honourest thoughts on this subject.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Knexman said:
Would you easy in or dive straight in?
Wasnt easy at first be honest I used to wear pads and one day pads were not enough anymore, I tried pull up for a bit but same wasn't enough so I jump to proper protection took diapers. Later just accept my condition and enjoy it

SuzakuAkatori said:
only recently gave into my abdl tendencies in july 2020, started out only using rearz diaps or cloth diaps, started wearing more frequently in december 2020 until I was wearing diapers all the time at home, the last step was wearing in public and once I had that down I was full on 24/7 from there, started full on 24/7 8 months ago. I'm also diaper trained/diaper training to make it easier to wet and mess in certain positions. Switched over from rearz to megamaxes july or august 2021. It just feels nice having a diaper hug your bottom keeping you nice and warm, like wearing a cloud, and with no potty worries, its one less stressor in regards to bare necessities one needs to worry about. 10 plus potty trips a day vs less than 3 or so diaper changes a day, you tell me which is better practically lol,
I’d like to wear more often, but can’t risk my bladder capacity completely disappearing. I still need to be able to wear regular underwear when I’m around family and sometimes with friends because there are times where if I was padded, it would’ve been noticed.

And there are jobs I take where I live with other people in rooms with 2 -5 other people for months at a time. And if during that time I have an accident because of my shrunken bladder, it would hurt me more then you can know.

So I’ve been taking a break for about a week from using like 4 last week. Way more than I’m used to. I was going through a tougher time mentally so I guess I needed them more often.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to 247 but I can’t justify the complete life switch and all the precautions I’d need to take.

Back