Intentionally wetting

DreamyDoodleBug said:
No, but I do remember wanting to stay diapered even though I was getting to the age were I didn't need them anymore and it was more difficult to fit into them. I also did that with my bottle I remember
I tried to steal diapers from my brother when he was still in them.

• Haha
Reactions: MudPuppy
Ok so if I’m wearing a diaper, I usually intend to use it but as far as being caught I remember once a few years ago now(this was early on in my coming out as an Abdl) I had to pee really bad and was sleeping next to my wife and I just let it go but she could hear this swishing sound from you know where and she knew I just urinated in a diaper. She was a little annoyed and asked if I could make it to bathroom in time why I just didn’t just hold it but I felt so relaxed when in a diaper which is hard to explain to those who aren’t but anyways, come a long way since

Reactions: babyscotty37
I only rarely wet the bed and was out of diapers at night before age 3, but as far back as I can recall, I have wanted to wear diapers again and wet my pants. Even so, I only remember intentionally wetting my bed once. We were visiting my grandparents when I was around age 5 and I woke in the middle of the night to a loud thunderstorm and needing to pee. I was afraid to get out of bed, so I lay awake with the covers over my head while the storm raged and thunder shook the house as my need to pee grew. Finally, I reached my limit and was still too scared to come out from under the covers, so I just lay there on my stomach and wet my PJs. I remember laying there in my warm, wet bed, then moving to the other side out of the damp patch as it started to cool. Eventually I must have fallen back asleep, because the next thing I knew I was waking up cold and wet when my mom came in the room to get me and my brother up. He was still in diapers, and I tried to convince my mom that maybe I needed to wear one the next night in case I wet the bed again (I didn’t tell her I did it while I was awake), but she said it was probably just because of the storm I had my accident, and I didn’t need a diaper. I thought about purposely wetting again so maybe I'd eventually be put in a night diaper, but was too scared to and never did.

Yes, I wet on purpose during the day, especially during the summer when out playing on the farm.
Sometimes they were accidents, but others on purpose. But each time my mom saw me wet I'd be diaper punished, or so she thought.

I've shared many of my stories before, as well as this one. But one day my twin brother and I came inside for lunch and we were five years old.
My brother had a small wet spot on the front of his jeans and mom took him by the hand and headed to our bedroom. I knew she was putting a diaper on him, and I wanted diapers as well. I stayed on the back porch and had to really push to wet myself a little.
After diapering my brother, and leaving him in the bedroom she came back to where I was. I remember having pretty dark jeans on, so I think she just thought it was a good idea to come up to me and put her hand on the front of my pants to see if they were wet. When she discovered that I was wet, she grabbed my hand and we headed through the kitchen and living room to the doorway of the bedroom I shared with my brother.
He was lying on the bed crying, and Mom had me take my jeans and wet undershorts off and leave them by the bedroom door. She then lifted me on the bed and had me lie down and wait as she went to get another diaper and pins.
This is when I think I became a true AB, even though I was so young.
When she came back in she folded the diapers, the ones that had pinked, or pointed edges on them, and proceeded to diaper me. As she did so, I must have been smiling as she sternly told me this was a punishment and I shouldn't be smiling.
When being diaper punished, we were just in the diaper and T-shirts and no plastic pants. I just loved running and playing around the house dressed that way, and would sometimes pretend to be a baby when by myself.

It was another summer day when again both my brother and I ended up in diapers. This was during the wheat harvest and my mom always took meals, even supper, to the fields. I remember the late afternoon as mom, and her helper loaded the meal in the back of the station wagon as my brother and I played in the grass in the front yard just in our t-shirts, diapers, and shoes. Once we got to the field Mom and her helper started filling plates as different hired help came to eat. We mostly stayed in the middle seats, trying not to be seen in diapers. But at one point Mom took each of us out of the car to unpin one side of the diaper so we could try and go potty.
But I recall so clearly the 15-mile drive home in the middle seat of the station wagon. I was trying so hard to potty my diaper so my mommy would diaper me for bed, in plastic pants. I managed to wet them a little bit before we got home and were full of excitement and fear. But just after we pulled up in front of the house a neighbor lady was pulling in the driveway. We both rushed into the house and back to the bedroom to hide from the neighbor. I think this particular neighbor my mom didn't want us parading in our diapers. But we also took them off and put on our PJs. I don't know if mom ever saw that I had wet my diapers a little, but my plans being diapered for bed were foiled.

I always wet on purpose. I started at age 12 after my parents seperated by wetting my bed.

Stacy said:
What kind of diapers did they buy for you?
It all really depended on where we shopped for the most part it was goodnites, from Walmart or dillons. If ot was a nearby town grocery store it would be some off brand nite time pants. I'd say 99 percent of the time it was goodnites though.

Perhaps I pre-wet my night diapers subconsciously. I did bedwet into middle school, and doing it again is a goal in my diaper re-training.
But I definitely tried sabotaging my potty training during the day in hopes my parents would just give up from the embarrassment and let me stay in diapers!

I occasionally wet in the morning if I'd woken up early but a lot of the house wasn't awake yet, probably when I was 8 or 9, so I could stay in bed longer

I am at my office, a professional setting with casual/business casual dress and my NS MegaMax Airlock diaper is pretty wet. For added security I have on blue plastic pants from Babykins. I am pretty sure, with strategically controlled additional wettings, I can make it home without leaking and change at home rather than in my office.

I am a genuine accidental bedwetter and initially snuck pull-ups from a younger family member from about 10-12 then at 13 was moved to foster care and allowed goodnites. I would put them on with my pyjamas which was usually an hour or so before bedtime when I was allowed to read or watch TV, and it was very common for me to secretly deliberately wet them in that hour. Of course they were only really good for one wetting but I'd always be woken at around midnight to either wee if I was dry or change if I was wet, in an attempt to break the bedwetting. If I'd gone to bed already wet and wet again, I would be soaked through pyjamas, bed and all by then. Which was fine by me! I would pretend to be half asleep (I was on meds and did genuinely sleep heavy back then tbf) because I enjoyed having my wet pyjamas peeled off me and my soaked goodnite changed for me (the rest of the time I was expected to self manage). It made me feel little and looked after.

These days I wear nappies absorbent enough at night that I can wet them before I fall asleep on purpose, in my sleep, and when I wake on purpose again

Last edited:
Reactions: babyscotty37, Brumas94, gobphus and 1 other person
dreamdreamer84 said:
I am a genuine accidental bedwetter and initially snuck pull-ups from a younger family member from about 10-12 then at 13 was moved to foster care and allowed goodnites. I would put them on with my pyjamas which was usually an hour or so before bedtime when I was allowed to read or watch TV, and it was very common for me to secretly deliberately wet them in that hour. Of course they were only really good for one wetting but I'd always be woken at around midnight to either wee if I was dry or change if I was wet, in an attempt to break the bedwetting. If I'd gone to bed already wet and wet again, I would be soaked through pyjamas, bed and all by then. Which was fine by me! I would pretend to be half asleep (I was on meds and did genuinely sleep heavy back then tbf) because I enjoyed having my wet pyjamas peeled off me and my soaked goodnite changed for me (the rest of the time I was expected to self manage). It made me feel little and looked after.

These days I wear nappies absorbent enough at night that I can wet them before I fall asleep on purpose, in my sleep, and when I wake on purpose again
Having control of your own nappy-wearing makes it much easier to wet when and where you want. I often diaper up after an afternoon workout and shower, so that I'm certainly wet before bedtime. I usually wake up before wetting in bed but not always. I wear as long into the next day as possible, enjoying every wetting as it adds warmth and fullness to my already swollen and squishy diaper. A few times I've managed to wear 24 hours. So that's my take on intentionally wetting.

Reactions: nectar0001
Yeah, I woke up having to pee at night, I would just use my Goodnite. I would also take my morning pee in it when I got up.

Now, sometimes I was allowed to stay up an hour past my normal bedtime if there was something on TV I wanted to watch. On those nights, I had to have my teeth brushed and pajamas (including my Goodnite) on beforehand and straight to bed when the show was over.
Part of that deal was that, if I had to pee, I would get up and use the bathroom. I did not always hold up that end of the bargain, partially because a lot of the shows I wanted to catch were documentaries on PBS, which did not have commercial breaks.

I like camping and being in the outdoors. I hardly ever wear diapers except in a sleeping bag. Wetting seems more natural and safer than finding spot in the woods free of spiders, snakes, and poison ivy. Besides it's cooling and refreshing to walk a trail and release without a care.
Also, growing up in South Florida, beach/pool season was nine or ten months out of the year. Spending the time to find a toilet is a waste when your already wet.

I have once, knowing that I was getting changed. I did it after only 30 minutes of watching cars, and got changed while watching cars. It felt nice to be looked after. I was wearing pullups at a guests house

Back