Underwear under Diaper

SecretWeapon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have you ever worn your underwear under your diaper so that you could feel the wetness of the underwear but were still protected by the diaper?
I tried this recently and it was an unusual feeling.
I have put on tight briefs and a diaper over them. When wetting, you could immediately feel the wetness of the briefs. Over time, the wetness soaked through the entire briefs to the sides, while the diaper dried and absorbed everything quickly.
After a further period of wearing without further wetting, the briefs even became cold, while the diaper felt almost dry.
The whole time I had the feeling that the diaper had leaked, but this wasn't the case and everything was dry on the outside.

Have you already had these experiences or would this be something for you too?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: Lostboy123, Canadianfalls, artemisenterri and 1 other person
one question WHY??

Reactions: ChrisChris, Canadianfalls, sambus and 2 others
No, can't say I have
I like the moisture to be absorbed as quick as possible to protect my skin.

Reactions: depta99, TeeMousy, artemisenterri and 2 others
I can see a why.....it's kind of like using a cloth diaper inside a disposable to spread the wetness better and help with wicking. I honestly have thought about it, and wondered if it would be advantageous, but never tried it.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, TeeMousy and diapeybabybrian
Yes I did it many times in my teens, it's a kind of fine mix of "traditional" pants wetting and diaper loverism.

Reactions: Littleboyplastic and TeeMousy
SecretWeapon said:
Have you ever worn your underwear under your diaper so that you could feel the wetness of the underwear but were still protected by the diaper?
I tried this recently and it was an unusual feeling.
I have put on tight briefs and a diaper over them. When wetting, you could immediately feel the wetness of the briefs. Over time, the wetness soaked through the entire briefs to the sides, while the diaper dried and absorbed everything quickly.
After a further period of wearing without further wetting, the briefs even became cold, while the diaper felt almost dry.
The whole time I had the feeling that the diaper had leaked, but this wasn't the case and everything was dry on the outside.

Have you already had these experiences or would this be something for you too?
Uh no, cuz then i'd have to try to explain why i had underwear soaked in pee when i tried to wash them.

dpcare said:
one question WHY??
Imagine you have an accident and feel the wetness, like a child during potty training.
Or you wear it while you sleep and in the morning you feel the cold wetness as if you had wet the bed.
Why not try something new?

Reactions: AJFan2020
SecretWeapon said:
Imagine you have an accident and feel the wetness, like a child during potty training.
Or you wear it while you sleep and in the morning you feel the cold wetness as if you had wet the bed.
Why not try something new?
Because he's incontinent, not wearing for fun.

Reactions: Riddy and TeeMousy
Never thought about it. But I'm not opposed to the idea, but I would want to take them off right away so I probably won't. The closest I have done is when I was younger I sometimes would stand in the shower while leaving them on to soak them then take a shower right after.

PadPhilosopher said:
Because he's incontinent, not wearing for fun.
Then why did he ask? I only gave him the answer WHY you could do it.
Or are there no incontinent people who enjoy wearing diapers?

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeMousy
SecretWeapon said:
There are a few; been around long enough to know he's not one of them.

SecretWeapon said:
I am IC and also enjoy
though some days a break would be nice

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
SecretWeapon said:
I’m sure it was just a rhetorical question, that already knew the answer to. He just wanted to express his opinion. But he probably should’ve just moved on and not asked.

• Thinking
Reactions: dogboy and PadPhilosopher
I've done it before. Not something I did more than maybe twice. It's something to experience, and if you like it, you do it again, but only once because of the wet underwear you now have to deal with, unless you're throwing them away.

Yes - I have underwear on under my nappy most of the time. Sometimes I wet my underwear without having a nappy on in the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: Pelusos and PadPhilosopher
I used to do that with white briefs…and hang them up later to dry leaving pee stains and the most wonderful fragrance! I’d pee and wet them multiple times creating fun stain patterns and better and better smell. Thanks for reminding me!😁

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: chamberpot, Pelusos, TigerDL and 2 others
I have done once or twice when I was much younger and had pooped my pants and then wanted to wet a diaper without losing the messy bits, put the diaper over the top and used it.

Can't say I'd recommend it, it felt weird and quickly got uncomfortable.

Reactions: Littleboyplastic, TeeMousy and PadPhilosopher
I tried that once. Issue was it was with a Goodnite. Narrow enough that the underwear provided a route for the wetness around the leak guards.

• Wow
dpcare said:
one question WHY??
Its a potty training thing so the child can feel the wetness there used too be Pull-ups with a special lining inside that held wetness against there skin so they can learn

Always do this. 3 reasons.
1. I wear the undies before the nappy, all day and get lazy.
2. When the undies are dirty I nappy up.
3. Plastic pants and tights to make me hold it until I can’t.

The clean up is easier with the underwear but I don’t care about that part. I love the rare occasions I allow that full moment to happen. It’s the DL bit I’ve had since I was very young.

• Wow
Reactions: Pelusos and PadPhilosopher
Back