• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi ☺️

dreamdreamer84

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi

I came across this site some time ago but decided to finally introduce myself. I'm UK based and consider myself ABDL. I have been a sometimes bedwetter and have liked wetting myself and nappies for as far back as I can remember but developed the AB side of things at university. I don't get an awful lot of time to indulge. I work in the NHS so long hours and my bedwetting and my ABDL hobby is not known to anyone IRL, it can get lonely hence joining here.

Outside of this world I'm a pretty average person who likes walking, reading, film, a bit of paddle boarding in summer, the usual stuff! Looking forward to chatting with you all and letting this side of myself blossom a little!

Dd x

Reactions: Jorelaxed and CutestPaddedFemboy
Hello and welcome 🤗

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome also from the uk

dreamdreamer84 said:
Hi

I came across this site some time ago but decided to finally introduce myself. I'm UK based and consider myself ABDL. I have been a sometimes bedwetter and have liked wetting myself and nappies for as far back as I can remember but developed the AB side of things at university. I don't get an awful lot of time to indulge. I work in the NHS so long hours and my bedwetting and my ABDL hobby is not known to anyone IRL, it can get lonely hence joining here.

Outside of this world I'm a pretty average person who likes walking, reading, film, a bit of paddle boarding in summer, the usual stuff! Looking forward to chatting with you all and letting this side of myself blossom a little!

Dd x
Hello and welcome fro another UK DL

Hi and welcome from Scotland!
I'm more of a sissy/CD than AB but have long had a bit of a thing for nappies and recently tried them out properly for the first time, so I've got some catching up to do....
Thank you for the work you do in the NHS.

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the community.

dreamdreamer84 said:
Hi

Dd x
Hi DD I’m from the uk notts I’m UIC enjoy the adisc it’s very helpful with some cracking people and awesome advice my journey hasn’t been easy been only been uic since September of last year so had no choice to wear nappies anyway the community is amazing and it made my rollercoaster ride so much easier

welcom in :) and have a grate day.

moorey said:
Hi DD I’m from the uk notts I’m UIC enjoy the adisc it’s very helpful with some cracking people and awesome advice my journey hasn’t been easy been only been uic since September of last year so had no choice to wear nappies anyway the community is amazing and it made my rollercoaster ride so much easier
Hi Moory I’m also in Notts area of the uk I have night time incontinence

Reactions: moorey
AJ33 said:
Hi Moory I’m also in Notts area of the uk I have night time incontinence
Hi AJ

Hello and welcome to this supportive and diverse community of ABs, DLs, and ICs. I'm looking forward to reading your later posts and hope that you will enjoy interacting with the folks here.

Welcome

Hello and welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Back