What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

A bunnyhopps that my mammy wife squirted into twice yesterday.

Reactions: depta99
Trying a new one for me: Northshore supreme with Protex "collector's edition" plastic pants. I like it!

Reactions: dipcuc
Kiddo little squirts.

:love: Good morning all McKesson Ultra Heavy Brief with a Secure Personal Maximum Booster Pad with my Rearz Silence Plastic Panties and thoroughly drenched it overnight and No leaks. 🫠I have worn these Diapers now day and night at work and the grocery store very, very few leaks. 😉 Yes, as much as possible I keep my diaper wear between myself and my wife.😉 I am not obvious about it. Do I like my Diapers yes, especially when wet.:think:

Attends level 9 large shaped pad and it is wet.

Rearz rebels, by far my favorite. So unbelievably soft, very trustworthy. After wearing Megas for a month, not having such a thick diaper made me worry whether or not the rebels could do their job. Nope. They are great! Their smell even though unscented is amazingly perfect. Seriously makes me smile

Reactions: AndyPandy and CLPP
Sunkiss maximum and plastic pants 🩳

Littleforbig Little Dreamers, they are the easiest high absorbency nappy for me to get hold of here. I am on night shifts right now so I changed into them from a slightly soggy abena pull up when I got in from work, fell into bed and have woken up 6hrs later already wet (I do actually wet the bed when I'm stressed or overtired or drunk), but now a bit wetter. My intention is to fall back to sleep soon for a few more hours in my wet nappy. I find it makes me sleep much better if I'm wet.

Reactions: gobphus and Andy86
I am in my office with an already slightly wet Little Kings diaper at 8:30 am. I will have to be careful and "ration" my wettings to make my diaper last throughout the day without any colleagues knowing.

Reactions: Andy86 and PaddedLove
dreamdreamer84 said:
Littleforbig Little Dreamers, they are the easiest high absorbency nappy for me to get hold of here. I am on night shifts right now so I changed into them from a slightly soggy abena pull up when I got in from work, fell into bed and have woken up 6hrs later already wet (I do actually wet the bed when I'm stressed or overtired or drunk), but now a bit wetter. My intention is to fall back to sleep soon for a few more hours in my wet nappy. I find it makes me sleep much better if I'm wet.
Have you always been a bedwetter or did your bedwetting begin after you had been dry for a while? I was a very late bedwetter growing up, became reliably dry for many years, but began to have occasional accidents again after 2-1/2 years of recreational diaper-wearing. The big difference is that what used to be a shameful experience is now a delightful surprise. I'm sure that part of that change is that now when I wet, it's my diaper that gets soaked, not my pajamas and bed. You seem to be quite accepting of your bedwetting and even to embrace it. Good for you!

Fresh terry nappy and now in bed

Soaked Bambino Magnifico...about to change and get cleaned up into street clothes to get some dinner for me and my partner ❤️

Last edited:
Just changed into my Old Faithful Abri Form M4. Should last me till bed time.

Just got my shipment in of Mega Inspire +. 🥳🥳They remind me of Mega Max white. The plastic is more relaxed. I enjoy them so far, just put them on seconds after they came. Pretty nice in fit. They are quoted to be as voluminous as DayDreamers. 😊 I hope so for evenings so I get sleep as the lazy dog I am.😇😂

Always discreet botique. The peach color ones. They fit great, smell alright and hold a TON.

Abig, purple colored Trest diaper.😊

Reactions: fredy552
Trying the small megamax since the medium megamax is pretty large. So I guess I'm wearing a mini-megamax :)

depta99 said:
Trying the small megamax since the medium megamax is pretty large. So I guess I'm wearing a mini-megamax :)
Yes, MegaMax diapers are the only diapers I wear a size Small, all others are Medium...but usually a Large poopy in my diaper.

Just changed from my work pull up Abena pants 3, to my traveling diaper tena slip super at the airport and waiting for my flight.

i am wearing a poopy wet white Northshore mega max nappy while watching Thunderbirds

Last edited:
Back