Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

I'm just a plain old DL. I like wearing diapers but don't care for the baby stuff. That might change if I ever were in a relationship with a girl that played mommy at times, though.

I also like girls in diapers. I prefer straight up DL type stuff for that. Diapers under regular clothes, just doing every day life things, etc. While I could personally do without the baby stuff there, my desire to see girls in diapers is far outweighed, haha.

Reactions: diaperdude
CherryMiku said:
I don't necessarily think society would respond to that.

Anywho I'm a DL also.
I think as judgemental the world is, just look today, that it would be labeled counter culture or degenerate. It is best to welcome into the community those we find also share our likes and help them feel wanted and valued. That's the only way to grow the community base. Also there are many people who don't even know that they would enjoy our likes and haven't tried it to know.

DL only. I have never felt anything for AB thing. Over DL I have pee fetish.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Karen said:
I'm a female DL. I like them for comfort and sexual. My problem is I want my boyfriend to have sex with me and then diaper me. I have mentioned something in the past but he doesn't seem interested. Any help?
Is he mad! I would think all my Christmases had come at once.

Reactions: diaperdude
I'm a DL only. The baby stuff isn't for me. I like the comfort of a diaper and it's a huge sexual thing for me.

Reactions: DiaperDude210 and diaperdude
MEDL7 said:
I'm a DL only. The baby stuff isn't for me. I like the comfort of a diaper and it's a huge sexual thing for me.
Welcome to Adisc. Hopefully you’ll find friends and acceptance!

Deleted member 28729 said:
I am 100% diaper lover. I have no AB desires.
I agree, no AB for me!

Reactions: Wolfman69
Karen said:
I'm a female DL. I like them for comfort and sexual. My problem is I want my boyfriend to have sex with me and then diaper me. I have mentioned something in the past but he doesn't seem interested. Any help?
My wife isn't into it either, so I just let the subject for her be. Maybe at some point she will want to join in? I won't force her in any way, or make her feel she has to for my sake. But I will go on enjoying diaper wareing. 😊

Reactions: Wolfman69
Bellybag58 said:
I love wearing diapers for a number of reasons.
  1. Getting a good nights sleep
  2. Doing things/chores around the apartment.
  3. Running errands.
  4. Visiting family or friends.
  5. Going to work.
  6. Relaxing without having to worry.
  7. Feeling good being all wrapped up.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?
Yes, I am DL. The enjoyment, comfort and secure feeling are just Awesome.

Bellybag58 said:
  3. Running errands.
  5. Going to work.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?
Yeah I just get the regular store bought ones and do just the same. I'm realizing how convenient they are. And fun

I started out as a strict DL, but over time ended up finding out I had an AB side as a result.

Bellybag58 said:
  3. Running errands.
  5. Going to work.
I'm one !

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Bellybag58 said:
  3. Running errands.
  5. Going to work.
I do but also tend to cross dress a little

I'm a DL... No desire to be an AB...

Incontinent DL and love being dependant on nappies.

PCS said:
Me too. I’ve always just loved wearing nappies and weeing in them.
I discovered just how good it feels to wear and wet nappies after I became incontinent

lonnie said:
I started out just wanting to wear diapers, grew to enjoy wetting my diaper, all as a young child.
As a young adult I still loved wearing diapers and wetting them, decided I wanted to actually need to wear diapers so I set out to diaper train myself.
Now I can go without a diaper for a couple days, but have to be aware of how much I drink or eat as I have become dependent on my diapers to the point of actually needing to wear diapers and I actually enjoy being incontinent.
Me too I have the greatest respect for those who are incontinent and really wish they weren't, but I honestly don't know why but I just love everything about it.

Last edited:
Back