I still have night control

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am pleased to say after years of wearing every night. I can make it through the night without wetting the bed.
I have to say that I was a little worried. I have my brother staying for a week or so and didn't want to worry about him noticing something.
Just as insurance I have been wearing some absorbent underwear and a diaper cover. That way I can just slip it off in the morning and get a cup of coffee.

• Thinking
Reactions: moorey, Lostdiapersboy and JunkyardDog1
I am happy for you.

Luckily it's not that easy to loose night time control. I used to wear diapers almost every night for several years. Recently I have had to sleep without them because my girlfriend doesn't want diapers into our life and I've had a couple times when I start wetting while sleeping but luckily have woken up immediately so no bigger damage to bed caused.

I kinda have night control sometimes! well.. really sometimes.
Its like I will definitely wear a diaper to sleep but there are times i wake up completely dry and was kinda shocked by that occurance.
But usually soon as im awake from sleep or the alarm rings and i panick to switch off/snooze the alarm, i can feel the floodgates open.
Either so it will be 1 min of me waking up, sitting at the bed and checking, and "WOW ITS DRY " then i started peeing. oh well. .

After my brother left , it was a relief to get back to my normal routine, and not needing to get up in the middle of the night.
I have more family showing up in a couple of weeks. Then shortly after that having some friends come to stay for a few weeks. But now I know that I can do it without worry.

So....
I had an accident last night.
I am still wearing training pants and a diaper cover to bed at night, with no intention of wetting while I have family staying.
I must have been semi awake when let go , and snapped out of my slumber as I was wetting. So I was able to stop before I emptied my bladder. I ended up being pretty wet but didn't leak onto the bed.

Back