Sippy Cup Recommendations

NihilisticPuppet

Kitty Puppet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I’m looking for experts on sippy cups. When I was a kid I had this purple sippy cup I loved. I remember drinking chocolate milk from it all the time. I had a 2000s childhood so it wouldn’t have been from later than the mid 2000s. Of course I know it’d probably be hard to find the exact one I had but does anyone have any recommendations for a similar sippy cup? I’d want a purple one and ideally one that’s vintage.

Reactions: Cottontail
I saw a kickstarter or something similar for adult sippy cups that came in all kinds of colors on here!! They looked really cool, I think they're gonna start sellin'...sometime soon? I can't remember, if I can come across it I'll plop the link here

Reactions: Cottontail and NihilisticPuppet
WOLFPUBBY said:
I saw a kickstarter or something similar for adult sippy cups that came in all kinds of colors on here!! They looked really cool, I think they're gonna start sellin'...sometime soon? I can't remember, if I can come across it I'll plop the link here
Thank you!

NihilisticPuppet said:
I’m looking for experts on sippy cups. When I was a kid I had this purple sippy cup I loved. I remember drinking chocolate milk from it all the time. I had a 2000s childhood so it wouldn’t have been from later than the mid 2000s. Of course I know it’d probably be hard to find the exact one I had but does anyone have any recommendations for a similar sippy cup? I’d want a purple one and ideally one that’s vintage.
I'd place a pretty good bet that it was a Playtex brand one if it lasted a while. Something like this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/2756004934...ZKIsYirrcMYPVOT1E/zBttbR4=|tkp:Bk9SR-CDtqfbYw

Reactions: NihilisticPuppet
Could have been a Nuby brand one too. Playtex had a ton of variations though!

@pawshine’s adult sippy cup kickstarter is here. The timeline doesn’t include a date for general availability though, and I expect it will take a while to ship cups to the nearly 1000 backers.

Reactions: NihilisticPuppet and WOLFPUBBY
I got thisScreenshot_2024-04-14-08-08-16-597.jpg
I got this one this week. I'm always looking for Little stuff that feels the right scale. I really like the Rearz bottles size. I have the Rearz sippy but it just an a couple ounces larger than the toddler version. Like 14 ounces.

This one has the same branding and same lid as their toddler sized sippy cups.

I got the black/smoke colored one (because no purple), but they also have white, blue, and pink.

Last edited:
IMG_20240412_150358.jpg
Scale next to Rearz bottle

sofiahammerstein said:
Could have been a Nuby brand one too. Playtex had a ton of variations though!
It’s too bad I don’t remember the exact brand. 🥲 I’ve been looking on eBay for ones that are similar though. It may have been a Gerber brand one because the Gerber Graduates ones kinda ring a bell for me.

BobaFettish said:
I got thisView attachment 133981
I got this one this week. I'm always looking for Little stuff that feels the right scale. I really like the Rearz bottles size. I have the Rearz sippy but it just an a couple ounces larger than the toddler version. Like 14 ounces.

This one has the same branding and same lid as their toddler sized sippy cups.

I got the black/smoke colored one (because no purple), but they also have white, blue, and pink.
Cute! Thanks for the recommendation!

Back