Thoughts on ABU Super Dry Kids

UnderTheRadar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I love the look of ABU Super Dry Kids...reminds me of when I was a kid and wetting the bed...

Thoughts on SDK's?

Probably the best 2 tape diaper. Design and all.

Reactions: BBBen, BlueDude, xux and 5 others
SDK's are my go-to disposable diaper when I wear a disposable (usually in cloth/plastic pants). As a personal preference, I like 2-tape diapers better than 4-tape; I think 2-tapes fit me better and are more comfortable for me. The capacity of a SDK is adequate for me needs and I've never had one leak--so far. Like the looks and the feel of the plastic as well.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990, espectro and UnderTheRadar
I really enjoy the sdk diapers might not hold a lot but they do the job

Reactions: UnderTheRadar
One of my favorites. I personally love the look of landing zone only printed diapers. All-over is in vogue at the moment, but I'm hopeful there's always going to be a place for retro style pamps.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, dluk2020, VintagePampers1990 and 3 others
ABUTonyUK said:
One of my favorites. I personally love the look of landing zone only printed diapers. All-over is in vogue at the moment, but I'm hopeful there's always going to be a place for retro style pamps.
I just made an an order online... I messed up my coupon code, but Jack S. Took care of me. He did a great job... Just thought I would mention that...

Reactions: pdiapered
UnderTheRadar said:
I just made an an order online... I messed up my coupon code, but Jack S. Took care of me. He did a great job... Just thought I would mention that...
He's sat across from me at this very moment in time. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks!

Reactions: BirdieM, southeastlittle, UnderTheRadar and 1 other person
ABUTonyUK said:
Agreed! All-over prints can be nice, but as a late 80's/early 90's baby I dream about having a nice variety of vintage replicas that stay as true to the originals as possible.

I will admit that my new go-to is Kiddos Juniors over SDKs due to the softness inside and out, and the fit is slightly better, but SDKs just look so darn cute! SDKs were also one of my first ABDL diapers back when I started many years ago and will always have a special place in my heart.

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, jamiejamie and ABUTonyUK
Love the look of SDK.
ABUTonyUK said:
Yea. I love the look of the SDK. It would be awesome if y’all take the shell of peek a boo and turn it into SDK with single tapes. That would be awesome when it has that high capacity.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, DloverUK and UnderTheRadar
They feel just like the 2000 version of Pampers Size 6. Very comfortable, and the two-tape system works very well. I wear them when I'm not in a social environment. Also, the Alpha Gators and Little Kings are among the best adult diapers on the market.

They are my absolute favourite diapers. They are incredibly comfortable. They are the best Pampers replica out there by far. They don’t just feel like ABDL diapers. They just feel like DIAPERS. Every once and a while I’ll try a different type of diaper but I can’t get back to SDK’s fast enough. If they stopped making SDK’s I’d probably stop wearing diapers all together. So they better not stop making them 😆 !

I think everyone should wear these diapers. Because they are simply the best. So there’s my thoughts. I LOVE THESE DIAPERS !!!

Reactions: PlastiBrain and southeastlittle
VintagePampers1990 said:
They are my absolute favourite diapers. They are incredibly comfortable. They are the best Pampers replica out there by far. They don’t just feel like ABDL diapers. They just feel like DIAPERS. Every once and a while I’ll try a different type of diaper but I can’t get back to SDK’s fast enough. If they stopped making SDK’s I’d probably stop wearing diapers all together. So they better not stop making them 😆 !

I think everyone should wear these diapers. Because they are simply the best. So there’s my thoughts. I LOVE THESE DIAPERS !!!
Aren't they the only replica of the 90's Pampers out there right now? Even so, they did an amazing job with them.

I love looking at myself in the mirror with them on because I 100% look like I'm wearing a baby diaper and definitely not an adult diaper (with the only exception being the hourglass padding in the rear).

In terms of look and feel, SDKS are amazing. I'm wearing one right now.

Absorbancy is fine as long as they're changed frequently.
They aren't an all day diaper or all night diaper.

I also really like other one tape diapers like Kiddo Jr Plus and Rearz Select.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Love the design but couldn't get them to fit right, think I probably need a small rather than a medium, I tried them about 7 years ago so they should have improved in that time

jamiejamie said:
Love the look of SDK.

Yea. I love the look of the SDK. It would be awesome if y’all take the shell of peek a boo and turn it into SDK with single tapes. That would be awesome when it has that high capacity.
I don’t like they plastic shell on Peek a boo diapers. I tried them recently and while they are excellent quality diapers, I didn’t like the plastic. Felt very thick and just not nice to me. The plastic on the current run of SDK’s is much nicer than Peek a boo I think. Although I think the plastic on SDK’s could still be a bit softer yet I think. Back in 2018 / 2019 when SDK’s were all white the plastic was INCREDIBLE! It actually felt like the plastic that used to be on actual pampers. What I would do for some of those again. The feel of the plastic on diapers is so important. But regardless, the current run of SDK’s are still really great and such a pleasure to wear.

Reactions: jamiejamie and southeastlittle
love them but not enuff to buy more. not enuff sap in them.

Now if only SDK’s came scented like baby powder, or better yet Pampers. Heavily scented diapers would be the best thing ever ! And so many of us want it ! I want that diaper scent so bad !!!

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Out of stock in uk can’t wait for them to come back in o keep looking every 3days on ABU

Reactions: PTSDSurvivor413
VintagePampers1990 said:

Hey! Do they feel really bulky or not as bad? Still trying to find a comfy cozy one during the day so I feel protected but has more discretion

Does anyone know if the little paws on abu are thinner?

Back