Leaving ABU stickers around town!

Diaperedred93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I decided the other day to randomly leave my ABU stickers at random spots in town. I'm just curious if any one will even know what they are, the normies will probably not think much of it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, PaddedCub, pdiapered and 6 others
Diaperedred93 said:
I decided the other day to randomly leave my ABU stickers at random spots in town. I'm just curious if any one will even know what they are, the normies will probably not think much of it.
This is great thinking I did chuckle

Reactions: Diaperedred93
Diaperedred93 said:
Reminds me of the Capitol Hill Station in Seattle, specifically on the escalators; there were some PeekABU stickers!

Reactions: sassypigtailz, Diaperedred93 and FeliDaKitten
BlueFazeButDL said:
Reminds me of the Capitol Hill Station in Seattle, specifically on the escalators; there were some PeekABU stickers!
I'll have to keep an eye out for them then

I love that idea. ABU stickers are in abundance at my house. Now I can share then in public too.

That’s awesome I thought I was the only one that did that!! Especially drive throughs

I checked around today and all of them are still there. I'm ready to see an additional ABU sticker next to one of mine from another ABDL. There has to be at least one more of us in my town.

Reactions: Albertapampers
Diaperedred93 said:
I checked around today and all of them are still there. I'm ready to see an additional ABU sticker next to one of mine from another ABDL. There has to be at least one more of us in my town.
That’s what I always hoped for was more ABDL in my town

Not going to lie i have done that with them a few ocasions what else do u do with them haha

Fun idea. I think I have a few laying around.

I think I'll start doing this too!

there is a park I go to sometimes that has an adult size changing table in the rest room, I put an ABU sticker on it about year and a half ago, it was still on it as of last fall.

• Love
Reactions: cprdr, yellowcrayons and Diaperedred93
I do this too lol. I like stickering in general

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Diaperedred93
Back