Ocean State Job Lot Find

TheGrimmRetails

The Wizard of Wondermart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Only 11 dollars a bag. Not bad in a pinch.
20240308_172757.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Cashew, babywolfboy, SlashofNight and 1 other person
What state is this in? I wonder if all the stores have them?

• Thinking
Reactions: TheGrimmRetails and AJFan2020
Bigguydl said:
What state is this in? I wonder if all the stores have them?
This is one of the Vermont stores, it's in my home town. I don't know where all the stores are located, but there were a few in Massachusetts as well.

Their business model is the same as Big Lots. They but unsold lots from other companies, so if there's Tena products here, the other stores are bound to have then.

There were also pads and underwear on the upper shelves, but obviously I'm more interested in the diapers.

They have a store north of me. In Wilkes-barre/Scranton area. To far for me though.

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails
My wife bought me these at “Grocery Outlet” for about a year, $9.99 I think.

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails and BigAl2
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I saw those same things at walmart the other day, but they were like 33 dollars a bag. Amazon has them cheaper even than 11, but like you said, not bad in a pinch if your abena, megamax or even ATN are delayed and you have no backups, but generally best to avoid.

Our Walmart stopped selling the super in store.

patrick1776 said:
Lol I saw those same things at walmart the other day, but they were like 33 dollars a bag. Amazon has them cheaper even than 11, but like you said, not bad in a pinch if your abena, megamax or even ATN are delayed and you have no backups, but generally best to avoid.
I've had good experiences with Tena 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: BigAl2
Yeah the Tena super are good.

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails
that's a pretty good find, wow! i would definitely have a hard time passing those up as someone who's frequently out of padding due to budget issues

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails and BigAl2
Stopped at job lot tonight and gave them a shot. Wet twice and seems to hold up decently. But gonna stop there. 3 is risking it. Well worth the 11 bucks. Only saw them in medium though.

I may get a chance to stop by this store later, are these diapers plastic backed?

Bigguydl said:
I may get a chance to stop by this store later, are these diapers plastic backed?
These are cloth backed.

Reactions: Bigguydl
Nspchevy61 said:
These are cloth backed.
I did get a chance to go to the store. There was maybe 7-8 packs left but I believe they were all mediums. I was surprised they were tucked in a corner where you could kinda get a look at them. The store was unusually crowded and there’s a high chance of seeing someone I know, so I only got a Quick Look.

Back