Diaper bliss

bpaszki116

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pants are dry beds dry but diaper is soaked. Life is good! Feels so nice!

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, littledub1955, Napincolove and 1 other person
Enjoy the bliss. I love wetting myself in bed and waking up with a warm diaper and just lying there with no need to relieve myself. Non abdls have no clue how nice that actually is.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, littledub1955, Napincolove and 2 others
theancientmariner said:
Enjoy the bliss. I love wetting myself in bed and waking up with a warm diaper and just lying there with no need to relieve myself. Non abdls have no clue how nice that actually is.
Exactly. Their is nothing better than laying in your squishy diaper and just relaxing and enjoying it. It's so comfy

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, littledub1955, Napincolove and 1 other person
That is totally the best feeling. Sometimes I feel lucky to have something so simple as a diaper to give me pleasure.

Reactions: warmfeeling, littledub1955 and Napincolove
thickdiapers said:
That is totally the best feeling. Sometimes I feel lucky to have something so simple as a diaper to give me pleasure.
I totally relate. After a long day of work their is nothing better than to be wrapped up In a soaking wet comfy squishy diaper. Something about it is so comforting and I just don't want to ever take it off

Reactions: warmfeeling, theancientmariner, littledub1955 and 2 others
bpaszki116 said:
I totally relate. After a long day of work their is nothing better than to be wrapped up In a soaking wet comfy squishy diaper. Something about it is so comforting and I just don't want to ever take it off
Yes, kind of like what a security blanket is for a baby.

Reactions: warmfeeling, theancientmariner and littledub1955
thickdiapers said:
It's like a never ending hug and the more you wet it the tighter and warmer the hug gets. It's so wonderful! I'm so glad I got back in diapers

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, thickdiapers, theancientmariner and 1 other person
thickdiapers said:
That's why we never want to take them off. They're like our security blankets. I want to be padded RN but I can't wear too much, I might become diaper dependent, something I can't do.

Reactions: warmfeeling and thickdiapers
Back