Do you wear a diaper to bed every night?

Dlaboy4321

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have been putting on a diaper pretty much every night for about 4 months now. I am curious how many others have had a similar path. I have always known about my attraction to diapers and have been unable to control it, but I always felt guilty and would do it in splurges and then stop and try to be normal.. I don't know what happened, but I started to think that this what I really like to do so, this is what I do. I used to buy samples or order bag and use them sparingly because they are expensive. I used them mostly for touching myself stuff and public embarrassment situations. I didn't really pee that much in them and if I did I would immediately change or finish to get it out of my system. I started to order cases from Incontroll Diapers and Reaze ( I know it's the same company). I have been in high quality diapers every night and I have to pee every night and I just lay there or kneel up or get out of bed and wet my diaper knowing that I can go back to bed and sleep and dream about weird diaper situations. When I wake up for the morning I can drink my coffee and come here to see what's going on and check tumblr and make my lunch for work and I just pee in my diaper without even thinking about it. I kind of feel like I spent years wasting the joy and personal acceptance that I now feel, but am also grateful that I feel content that diapers are in my life every day and right now that's a really good thing. Thanks. I'm super lucky to have a place to be able to express things like this. How have you evolved with this fetish/life?

Reactions: zaronab, DLBIG, Kellycares and 7 others
I am incontinent and wear 24/7/365

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Neroforte, Constantlydamp and 4 others
I wish...I love wearing diapers, wish I could be in diapers 24/7. :cry:

Reactions: Seabear, Davvyboy, KittyninjaW and 8 others
dpcare said:
I am incontinent and wear 24/7/365
Does it bother you when others who are not technically incontinent want to act it out for mental or some sort of self acceptance?

I wear one to bed every night also.

Reactions: Angelapinks, NKY2020, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Not for me... diapers are expensive and I'm pretty anal about making sure I smell clean and don't get any rashes or anything. I usually sleep in diapers once or twice a week at most, primarily due to cost, convenience, and privacy. I live with a lot of family members, and if my very socially anxious cat comes in the house, I have to leave my door open for him to stay in my room as his safe place while being able to venture out for food. An open door with an 8 year old nephew and 2 year old niece makes for prying eyes if uncle is diapered up.

Diapers for me tend to be a special occasion so I minimize the tell tale crinkle and padded butt wandering around. I've been caught enough times to know I don't enjoy it. A few of my close family and friends know about my ABDL side but we don't talk about it and I like to keep it private. You'd think that wearing to bed ensures the most privacy, but my walks are thin and with one bathroom for the house, I have to emerge eventually to shower and get ready for work. It's an easier transition if I can wake up like normal and go about my day without having to dispose of wet diapers and creep around.

Reactions: Davvyboy, DLPeakOut, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Dlaboy4321 said:
Does it bother you when others who are not technically incontinent want to act it out for mental or some sort of self acceptance?
This site is AB/DL/IC. Most all of us like wearing diapers, whether we need to or not and accept one another for it on that basis. You may not have asked that question of me directly but someone else would have answered just as well. This site centers upon mutual acceptance & respect.

And the phrase "...for mental or some sort of self acceptance" is a broad-form, borderline insult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sillydl, Davvyboy, flybaby and 9 others
JunkyardDog1 said:
I wear one to bed every night also.
Tell me about it. I don't ever get to talk about this much

Reactions: Angelapinks and littledub1955
BobbiSueEllen said:
This site is AB/DL/IC. Most all of us like wearing diapers, whether we need to or not and accept one another for it on that basis. You may not have asked that question of me directly but someone else would have answered just as well. This site centers upon mutual acceptance & respect.

And the phrase "...for mental or some sort of self acceptance" is a broad-form, borderline insult.
I do act it out for metal and self acceptance, but not technically incontinent. That's all. Please note no offense. I thought it might be ok to ask.

Reactions: Diprs2
Every night. Started wearing for enjoyment

Reactions: Davvyboy, TenaciousDL, Angelapinks and 2 others
All the time here.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Angelapinks, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Yes. I'm a bedwetter.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Angelapinks, littledub1955 and 2 others
Been wearing every night for the past 12-13 years. Started out to see if I could become a bed wetter. Now I wake up wet nearly every morning without recollection of doing so.

Reactions: Davvyboy, gobphus, Angelapinks and 5 others
Yes.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Angelapinks and littledub1955
I’m not sure exactly how long I’ve been wearing every night. I would guess about fifteen years maybe a bit more. I had a couple of real accidents. They seemed to increase in frequency. It was probably sleep apnea. When it because often enough to warrant protection, I stopped avoiding wet nights by not emptying my bladder before bed or by having a late night drink, and started wearing diapers. Soon it progressed to nearly every night. But lately, it seems to have tapered off a bit. I can wet in my sleep three or four days in a row. Then not wet for (while asleep) for three or four days. I kind of like this since a sleep wetting is now a pleasant surprise instead of a foregone conclusion.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Angelapinks, littledub1955 and 3 others
Yes. All of my life.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Constantlydamp, Angelapinks and 3 others
Not every night, but I love wearing them to bed 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Davvyboy, BBBen and 2 others
yes! for about the past ten years...

Reactions: Davvyboy, Angelapinks, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Yes Every night

Reactions: diaperdude, Davvyboy, Angelapinks and 2 others
Yes, overnight for the last 46 years, post car crash. Also 24/7!

It does not concern me that others want to wear as I see it as their choice. Wanting to be Incontinent and not understanding the dangers that exist, I am concerned about that. If one becoming IC, by choice, as the normal onset is commonly an indication of the beginning or worsening of underlying health and/or mental issues that should be quickly reported to one's Doctor!

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude, Constantlydamp, Angelapinks and 2 others
Back