Does my mom know?

alexiosrediapered

Probably rolling around in a Goodnite ….
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
An odd thing happened recently. Since due to financial constraints I have no choice but to live with my mom, there’s no doubt that she’s atleast have to have seen the diapers. Yet - I really didn’t think much of it until diaper rash cream appeared in my bathroom cabinets ….. Should I bring it up to her more or just leave it where it lies?

Reactions: TigerDL, diapeybabybrian, Edgewater and 1 other person
Just leave it, she most likely knows your using diapers and got it for you just in case you need it.

Parents know more than you even can think they do. Way more than you might think.

Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL, CptKirk and 5 others
I too live with my parents. I'm almost certain they are aware of my diaper stash. I wonder why they have never brought it up or questioned me about it. Once, I took out the trash and my mom said "What are you sneaking out?" Other than this there has been radio silence. I would like to know if they know I'm a DL or if they think I'm wetting the bed again. There is no way I'm ever going to bring it up so I guess I should enjoy the silence. (Absolute banger song BTW.)

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL, CptKirk and 3 others
Consider thanking your mother for her thoughtfulness by buying you diaper rash creme.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL, CptKirk and 4 others
Frungie said:
Consider thanking your mother for her thoughtfulness by buying you diaper rash creme.
Ah, it’s very hard to explain my upbringing with her. This is shocking to me, but honestly I am happy that she brought it…. just not too keen for going to her straight up. I still haven’t fully explained everything to her.

• Thinking
Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL, CptKirk and 1 other person
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I too live with my parents. I'm almost certain they are aware of my diaper stash. I wonder why they have never brought it up or questioned me about it. Once, I took out the trash and my mom said "What are you sneaking out?" Other than this there has been radio silence. I would like to know if they know I'm a DL or if they think I'm wetting the bed again. There is no way I'm ever going to bring it up so I guess I should enjoy the silence. (Absolute banger song BTW.)
Giggling at the little reference …. I honestly think my mother has never brought it up since I have established boundaries with her that I would not like my personal affairs dabbled in unless absolutely needed.

Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater and BigKid25
alexiosrediapered said:
Giggling at the little reference …. I honestly think my mother has never brought it up since I have established boundaries with her that I would not like my personal affairs dabbled in unless absolutely needed.
If you've established this then there's a weird territory of her crossing a boundary by buying you diaper cream. However, if you don't want to have the full conversation, I would leave it alone. A drive by comment about respecting your personal choices would reinforce the fact that you noticed her purchase and this becomes a cat and mouse game of things left unsaid.

Tbh, I don't see the point in discussing this at all with her, but I'm also very private about this part of my life. Whether she knows or not is irrelevant if it doesn't get brought up and discussed. Sometimes it's enough to be left wondering and to shrug it off as you move on in life.

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater, alexiosrediapered and DLScottsman
BigKid25 said:
If you've established this then there's a weird territory of her crossing a boundary by buying you diaper cream. However, if you don't want to have the full conversation, I would leave it alone. A drive by comment about respecting your personal choices would reinforce the fact that you noticed her purchase and this becomes a cat and mouse game of things left unsaid.

Tbh, I don't see the point in discussing this at all with her, but I'm also very private about this part of my life. Whether she knows or not is irrelevant if it doesn't get brought up and discussed. Sometimes it's enough to be left wondering and to shrug it off as you move on in life.
yeah true - I didn’t think about that because she’s my mom, and I have been going through some horrid things with my health that have prevented me from working (maybe I should’ve added a bit more context ….) I’ve already shrugged it off and just haven’t thought about it since I am very private with this part of my life as well.

Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater
As stated by Bigbabybret, your mother knows and likely has told dad.
When someone does something kind; Thank Them! Buying Diaper Rash Cream, is doing something nice!

FYI: When you are living in someone else's home, and especially your parents, it is fair to be open and honest. Life happens, and being open and honest keeps the drama on the low side. She likely has your plastic sheet someplace and if so, that would be nice to add to the bed so that if you do have a serious leak, it would protect the bed!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, alexiosrediapered, CptKirk and 1 other person
Back