Why do you wear diapers?

I Wear them for necessity for uic and back in the hospital for congestive heart failure and a fall risk from the meds I'm being diapered from the medical staff I'm also ABDl is just awesome to have someone else change you when you can't get out of bed without assistance this is the second time this year for hospitalization for heart ♥ failure just in late December and early January I was in for almost 3 weeks I don't know how long this stay will be probably a week and a half I'll enjoy the attendance for a while until I'll have to change myself again.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I wear pullups during when I out mainly because of a balance issue they're easier for me to change. At home I love the feel and security of tabbed diapers.

Reactions: RojasPuraVida and BobbiSueEllen
Just feels amazing having that bulky feel between the legs and the crinkle and able to go to toilet wherever I am and that lovely warm swelling sensation as I fill it

• Love
Reactions: sparkledog, Ortler, LePew and 1 other person
When I was younger for bedwetting,
Now, for fun.

• Love
Reactions: Ortler and BobbiSueEllen
Lesser of many evils.

I had a car accident leading to spinal fusion surgery leading to bladder control problems. Incontinence pads I feel are a much nicer solution compared to a catheter or urostomy.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
This is the question of all questions. Why does a person like diapers but does not need them for medical purpose?

I am what i now know as DL. I wear diapers and plastic pants for personal pleasure. I wet them and enjoy being in them to max out capacity. I do this on my own and like times at weekends on my own without stress

I am 60. I cant remember why i was always under a special cloud when diapers were around. The sound and smell was always a great impression. I have worn diapers and plastic pants when i can, since i lived on my own when i was 20. Why? I dont know.

I had a good childhood and loving family. A great job and family. I always regressed to diapers and plastic pants as an escape and do so still today. Why i dont know!

Reactions: sparkledog, Happy2BeInNappies2, CLPP and 1 other person
It is partially sexual and partially peace and comforting feeling they give. It is definitely a de-stressor.

Reactions: sparkledog and RoboWarrior7
I have various reasons. When my wife puts a diaper on me I feel very loved and secure. I like the way it feels in a warm, wet, squishy diaper. I like waking up needing to pee, and just rolling onto my back and letting it go in a diaper. I also have a sub side, and a strong humiliation fetish. My pink diaper plays a major role in that also.

Reactions: RoboWarrior7
For me, I have always liked diapers, even since I was a real little. Fast forward to when I was 23, I had a really high fever and went to the hospital. They thought I might have meningitis as there was an outbreak at the time. They did a spinal tap so they could run a test. That area became infected and I wound up with nerve damage in the lumbar area of the spine. Since then, the nerves in the bladder only work some of the time. I can't tell when I have to go, so voila, diapers it is. It's kind of funny how that worked out.

It’s a combination. It’s a kink, comfortable article of clothing, and a mobile toilet. Lots to like 👍

Reactions: DLPeakOut
I've had a fascination, mostly with sent and feel, but now I've grown to like them when I'm running around and I have issues making it to the restroom. But I've enjoyed them prior on different levels of comfort and arousal

I wear because I have chronic foot pain which also leads to walking issues. I got caught short when I was using a wheelchair so I would rather be protected than wet my self. Also Hard to limp to the toilet very far away probably comical to watch though. Am finding I am enjoying wearing now which I didn’t think I would and this community helping my journey.

Reactions: sparkledog and DLPeakOut
I wear mainly at night and when I go out. Cause with both situation I have a good chance of wetting my diaper uncontrollably

Reactions: DLPeakOut
My autistic been in diapers his whole life, I recently started watching him and he asked if I was still in diaper and if I said n beacuse the kid is smart. He can't be blamed for having accident, I mean they literally call them accidents.

I never really needed them per se...It was more about the sensory aspect of them I suppose. I loved wearing them as a child liking all the sensory aspects like crinkle, shiny surface, sticky tapes, the thick padding between my legs. It is a lot of the feeling of them. I often wonder if I never was put into plastic disposables wouldve I not had a liking for wearing diapers? Although I do like plastic pants as well and wouldve been put into those along with cloth diapers I sure. So its mostly about sensory feelings from wearing them. The sensory feeling did mature into a more sensual feelings as I grew into adolescence with wearing them. So a lot of those feelings remained as Ive aged..

Because diapers won't wear me!

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby
saw pron of it with women wearing them, then somehow it turned me on. eventually i worked up the courage to buy some from the supermarket and i wet in them, best feeling ever.

looking back, its probably a sensory thing with my adhd and (level 1) autism and a stress and anxiety relief thing, i will probably wear once a month now

because of sexual fetish

That's an awesome prank lol

I like wearing diapers because it helps reduce my anxiety a bit, they're comfy and feels nice when they're used, and they make me feel more little! It just feels right that diapers are my underwear, wearing anything else feels wrong. That probably sounds kind of strange since my little age is technically more in the toddler/kid range than it is actual baby range, but hey, we like what we like. Right? :3

MarlaB said:
because of sexual fetish
Same with me at first, I was a bedwetter in my teens and found myself getting aroused, then played with myself for years under my diapers. Later when my bedwetting stopped, I couldn't give up wearing diapers, they were too much of a turn on for me. The hard part was finding a partner who accepted this part of me.

Back